PDA

View Full Version : Speeedy's Bull Challenge!

Speeedy
16th January 2011, 01:42 PM
So I was having a laugh with my brother and thought this would be a good little challange.

The goal is to get as many darts in the bull as you can within 18 darts, two points for the D25 and one point for single 25.

Sounds like any other challenge? The twist is you have to leave the darts that hit the bull in there.

Example: I throw 3 darts, 1 hit's 25 the other two miss the bull, that's 1 point. I leave the dart that hit bull in there and take the other two out to throw again picking up another dart so I have 3 to throw again. I have 15 more darts to throw to see how many I can get in there.

So the maximum amount of darts you'll need is 18 which you are unlikely to hit bull every dart, let alone have enough space for 18! So in my case 3 darts is enough for me :D

Post a picture and the number of points you earned and I'll add it to the leaderboard!

NEZ
17th January 2011, 03:24 PM
So I was having a laugh with my brother and thought this would be a good little challange.

The goal is to get as many darts in the bull as you can within 18 darts, two points for the D25 and one point for single 25.

Sounds like any other challenge? The twist is you have to leave the darts that hit the bull in there.

Example: I throw 3 darts, 1 hit's 25 the other two miss the bull, that's 1 point. I leave the dart that hit bull in there and take the other two out to throw again picking up another dart so I have 3 to throw again. I have 15 more darts to throw to see how many I can get in there.

So the maximum amount of darts you'll need is 18 which you are unlikely to hit bull every dart, let alone have enough space for 18! So in my case 3 darts is enough for me :D

Post a picture and the number of points you earned and I'll add it to the leaderboard!

You clearly aint heard of Tanic then

Paul D
17th January 2011, 03:28 PM
That's a stem wrecker :)

Steve Metalman
17th January 2011, 03:41 PM
I've seen the pros play this when they were waiting to play a match.

Ha ha do you need six sets of darts lol