PDA

View Full Version : A good night tonight

Hazza
17th January 2011, 11:05 PM
Hey all, had a good night tonight, popped down Rileys to chuck some arrers. Won plenty of games and hit my first 180 of the year, to top it off Denis Ovens walked in (I guess it's his local really), didn't get a chance to talk to him unfortunately.

Steve Metalman
17th January 2011, 11:56 PM
Hi Hazza.
Sounds like a good un.
Did you go with mates or just play with the locals?
Nice to get out of the house once in a while ha ha

Hazza
18th January 2011, 12:34 AM
I go with my neighbour two doors up who I've got into darts and a mutual friend who I've got into darts too. It was the first time they'd seen me hit a 180, one of them has only hit one ever and the other hasn't hit one yet.

Steve Metalman
18th January 2011, 01:09 AM
Always good to have an audience to impress lol

Hazza
20th January 2011, 12:50 AM
Oh and managed to get my first two darts in the Bull too, pulled the last one into the 6

Steve Metalman
20th January 2011, 01:18 AM
Oh and managed to get my first two darts in the Bull too, pulled the last one into the 6

Ooh a future World champion ha ha

mattav1
20th January 2011, 11:37 AM
:biggrinodf:
Hey all, had a good night tonight, popped down Rileys to chuck some arrers. Won plenty of games and hit my first 180 of the year, to top it off Denis Ovens walked in (I guess it's his local really), didn't get a chance to talk to him unfortunately.

Fair play mate, I had the polar opposite last night! Been chucking lovely all week then as soon as I play in a match (all be it doubles) went to pot, took me 9 darts to break (after my partner had misses his first 9 :rolleyesodf:) and then I followed it up with a couple of 50 odd scores :madodf:

I do seem to have the odd purple patch when I'm hitting the big scores and taking out some handy finishes but I'd much sooner be a nice and steady player! Ah well happens to us all I suppose but well done mate, good job Ovens didn't toe the oche bet he couldn't have lived with you in that form