PDA

View Full Version : slick stick spare tops

bmwfrenchie
30th January 2011, 10:41 PM
hello, i hve recently bought some spare tops and having trouble screwing them in. I have sigma stems, it says fits all phase 5 and sigma pro, are there different varities?

Steve Metalman
30th January 2011, 10:58 PM
Sorry frenchie I don't know.
Is the thread too big or something

Hazza
30th January 2011, 11:12 PM
Not sure chap, there are sigma/phase 5 tops and then there are slikstick tops but it sounds like you got the right ones for your needs, how about a photo of an old one along side a new one for use to see.

Wooly Bully
31st January 2011, 08:44 AM
All of the unicorn slick-stick range are interchangable. By that I mean, the phase 5 tops will fit the sigma shafts and the standard aluminium slick stick shafts. I've got them all (don't use any anymore though!)

When they first started doing the removable tops a couple of years ago, there were some subtle differences with some being screw in and some being push in (no thread) but they have all long since been screw in.

I used to be a bit obsessed and change the coulour of my tops every game - just because I could!

If yours don't fit, I can only imagine you got a duff. I've had a couple of tops that were cross threaded and so didn't screw in

NEZ
31st January 2011, 01:09 PM
just sounds like more shoddy unicorn accessories