6th February 2011, 10:16 AM
Come on the Gers get into this *cough* Scum *cough* today :D

AndrewMgan1976
6th February 2011, 11:01 AM
2-0 Celtic

Stran
6th February 2011, 11:06 AM
no chance :)
2-1 or 3-1 to rangers and i fancy rangers half time rangers full time at 3/1 good odds there :)

AndrewMgan1976
6th February 2011, 12:04 PM
Bet you thought you'd run all over the top of us at new year too!!!!

JonoTheMenace
6th February 2011, 12:25 PM
Celtic get one rare win over Rangers at new year and they think they rule the world. Gers will easily dispose of them today and keep a fantastic run going against that filth from the other side over recent years.

Bigshow
6th February 2011, 12:49 PM
Celtic and Rangers are both ****.

Stran
6th February 2011, 12:50 PM
Bet you thought you'd run all over the top of us at new year too!!!!

LOL win one game and thats yous champions already , make me laugh so much !

ScoobaSteve180
6th February 2011, 12:58 PM
I'm from Scotland and hate these matches, it's when all the gloryhunters come out. Cardiff vs Swansea for me

Stran
6th February 2011, 01:03 PM
NO glory hunting from me i support the Gers win lose or draw

a76
6th February 2011, 02:33 PM
As a fan of the great Harry Rags i hope you both get pumped.

AndrewMgan1976
6th February 2011, 04:59 PM
LOL win one game and thats yous champions already , make me laugh so much !

No when we beat you on the 20th of Feb, then we'll be champs!!!!!

AndrewMgan1976
6th February 2011, 05:00 PM
Celtic get one rare win over Rangers at new year and they think they rule the world. Gers will easily dispose of them today and keep a fantastic run going against that filth from the other side over recent years.

That rare win, it was that rare, we only had to go back to the last game of last season to beat you!!!!!!

Ian 91
6th February 2011, 06:24 PM
10 men dominating the 2nd half, great to see. But for a biased linesman Samaras would have scored the winner too.

JonoTheMenace
6th February 2011, 08:39 PM
That rare win, it was that rare, we only had to go back to the last game of last season to beat you!!!!!!Haha, come on now. Anyone with half a brain cell can see Celtic have been absent in Old Firm games for years now.

Stran
6th February 2011, 10:22 PM
rangers enver turned up the 2nd half at all :(

hightower
6th February 2011, 10:34 PM
Poor game from a poor league ! Blue square conference standard at best.

Ian 91
7th February 2011, 01:12 AM
Poor game from a poor league ! Blue square conference standard at best.

That was a cracking game. Btw in the last few years Celtic have beaten Man Utd, AC Milan, Benfica, Shaktar Donestk on the way to reaching the CL last 16 twice. Not many Conference teams would manage that ;)

macca77
20th February 2011, 09:07 PM
looks like we have proved we are the best team in glasgow.looking forward to the league flag flying back where it belongs

hightower
20th February 2011, 09:41 PM
looks like we have proved we are the best team in glasgow.looking forward to the league flag flying back where it belongs

Poor game from a poor league , Blue Square North standard at best :biggrinodf:

macca77
20th February 2011, 09:53 PM
Poor game from a poor league , Blue Square North standard at best :biggrinodf: mite be a bad standard but all celtic can do is beat whats put in front off them.

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 03:12 PM
Just a little story im sure some will find amusing. I was at the game yesterday and afterwards went to a few Celtic pubs in Glasgow with my mates before deciding to head home myself about haf 8. On the bus home, fell asleep and got wakened up by the driver at the end of his run about 20 miles from where I live! Was not good atall!

Stran
21st February 2011, 04:30 PM
terrible by the teddy bears yesterday not impressed at all :(

Stran
21st February 2011, 04:31 PM

season not over yet ! so yous have won 2 drawn one and lost one and yours are the best ? hmmmm lol :D

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 04:46 PM
terrible by the teddy bears yesterday not impressed at all :(

I dont think you can slag your team too much. You are a team going backwards with no real stars. Smith isnt being given any money atall and when you have to resort to playing players like Weir and Edu then what can you expect. If i was a Rangers fan I would be genuinely concerned about Hearts overtaking you into second place. The leage is gone for you.

Stran
21st February 2011, 05:44 PM
I dont think you can slag your team too much. You are a team going backwards with no real stars. Smith isnt being given any money atall and when you have to resort to playing players like Weir and Edu then what can you expect. If i was a Rangers fan I would be genuinely concerned about Hearts overtaking you into second place. The leage is gone for you.

LOL most of that is the biggest amount of tosh ive read all year ! but to be fair it did give me a good laugh !

Stran
21st February 2011, 05:46 PM
2 games in hand still although i admit thats not points on the board but yous would think you where a country mile in front when in reality thats certainly not the case :D

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 06:13 PM
2 games in hand still although i admit thats not points on the board but yous would think you where a country mile in front when in reality thats certainly not the case :D

8 points isnt a country mile but watching the two teams play football and theres a country mile between the standard

Stran
21st February 2011, 06:52 PM
LOL after one game you say that ? the last old firm the other week yous where nowhere to be seen all first half ! fair enough yous were the 2nd but after a game and a bit of football you cant call yourself great or whatever when thats clear thats not the case at all ! your living in a dream world

Steve Metalman
21st February 2011, 07:00 PM
Just a little story im sure some will find amusing. I was at the game yesterday and afterwards went to a few Celtic pubs in Glasgow with my mates before deciding to head home myself about haf 8. On the bus home, fell asleep and got wakened up by the driver at the end of his run about 20 miles from where I live! Was not good atall!

What a nice bus driver....he could have parked you in the depot :biggrinodf:

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 07:11 PM
LOL after one game you say that ? the last old firm the other week yous where nowhere to be seen all first half ! fair enough yous were the 2nd but after a game and a bit of football you cant call yourself great or whatever when thats clear thats not the case at all ! your living in a dream world

Its not based on one game atall. I have a few diehard Rangers supporters who follow them home and away and all say the same thing. We outclassed youz with ten men last time out. And yesterday Forster didnt have a save to make and out defence was pretty much under no pressure atall.

Most bookmakers have Celtic best priced 4/11 now for the league, would they do that if it was only based on 2 points? The standard of squad we have is far far better than yours.

Cup replay next week, Ledley suspended for us and Naismith out for yous. Easy for us as ewe can bring in Ki or revert Brown back tocentre mid and bring in Forrest, McGinn, Ljungberg, McCourt or play Samaras wide right and put our top scorer Stokes back in the starting eleven.

What will yous do, bring in Lafferty. Thats it, you have no depth atall, no plan B. And please dont insult me by saying you have Fleck or Healy as they r both rank rotten.:winkodf:

Steve Metalman
21st February 2011, 07:15 PM
I cant work out who supports who :biggrinodf:
But then footies not my strong point lol

Up the Cefn Druids lol

JEDI
21st February 2011, 07:27 PM
it always amazes me how well the scottish teams do in the champions league:biggrinodf:

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 07:38 PM
it always amazes me how well the scottish teams do in the champions league:biggrinodf:

We would do just aswell as your teams if we had some oil rich billionaire take over our teams aswell.

The standard of English football always gets found out when you go to major Championships, Germany a few months back ring any bells ;)

Top English teams just now. Man Utd - Key Player Berbatov. City - Key player Tevez, Arsenal - Key player Fabregas. Spurs - Key Player - Modric. Chelsea - Key player - Drogba

Need I go on??? Struggling to find any real world class Englishmen

hang the dj
21st February 2011, 08:01 PM
no chance :)
2-1 or 3-1 to rangers and i fancy rangers half time rangers full time at 3/1 good odds there :)

So how did this work out for you both

The_Dreambhoy
21st February 2011, 08:15 PM
they wil be skint by the sound of things! haha

Stran
22nd February 2011, 02:54 AM
So how did this work out for you both

haha yeah but that one i posted with the odds was for the cup game !

although i did lose money at the weekend on them :)

We would do just aswell as your teams if we had some oil rich billionaire take over our teams aswell.

The standard of English football always gets found out when you go to major Championships, Germany a few months back ring any bells

Top English teams just now. Man Utd - Key Player Berbatov. City - Key player Tevez, Arsenal - Key player Fabregas. Spurs - Key Player - Modric. Chelsea - Key player - Drogba

agree with alot of that.

each time in Premier league gets up and over 38m this year alone in tv rights ! give rangers and celtic that every year for the next 5 years and see how they cope ! must be hard getting money throwing at you left right and center ! lol

JEDI
22nd February 2011, 10:15 AM

The standard of English football always gets found out when you go to major Championships, Germany a few months back ring any bells ;)

at least we get there.....................:winkodf::biggrinodf:

JEDI
22nd February 2011, 10:26 AM

Wiltshere- Arsenal, Rooney- Man Utd, Gary Cahill, Bolton Wanderers, Theo Wallcot-Arsenal, Ashley Cole-Chelsea, Scott Parker- West Ham, Jermain Defoe- Spur's, Steven Gerrard-Liverpool, Frank Lampard- Chelsea, Andy Carrol-Liverpool, see i can name more than you, fair enough you may not agree, tbh i don't expect you too, but there are far more that are closer to world class status than you will find in the scottish outfit you have and quite a few aren't owned by rich oil merchants and the new UEFA rules will sort all that balancing the books stuff out very soon, then you will have run out of excuses........................................... .....:biggrinodf::coolodf:

hightower
22nd February 2011, 02:18 PM

And the Scottish side is full of world class players isnt it? Remind me when you last qualified for a world cup?

The_Dreambhoy
22nd February 2011, 03:10 PM
And the Scottish side is full of world class players isnt it? Remind me when you last qualified for a world cup?

Could u point out where I said we were full of world class players? Difference is we know we are pants and dont take ourselves too seriously. On the other hand youz for some strange reason think your side is full of world beaters, only to end up being the laughing stock of every major finals you get to. Highlight of my year last year was watching Germany give you a football lesson :)

The_Dreambhoy
22nd February 2011, 03:40 PM
What a nice bus driver....he could have parked you in the depot :biggrinodf:

haha I was mortified when I woke up and realised I had no idea where I was! The driver was good though and showed me where to get another bus just across the road for the rest of my journey! Nightmare!

a76
22nd February 2011, 04:34 PM
Wiltshere- Arsenal, Rooney- Man Utd, Gary Cahill, Bolton Wanderers, Theo Wallcot-Arsenal, Ashley Cole-Chelsea, Scott Parker- West Ham, Jermain Defoe- Spur's, Steven Gerrard-Liverpool, Frank Lampard- Chelsea, Andy Carrol-Liverpool, see i can name more than you, fair enough you may not agree, tbh i don't expect you too, but there are far more that are closer to world class status than you will find in the scottish outfit you have and quite a few aren't owned by rich oil merchants and the new UEFA rules will sort all that balancing the books stuff out very soon, then you will have run out of excuses........................................... .....:biggrinodf::coolodf:

Looking forward to these players getting pumped in Euro 2012.

The_Dreambhoy
22nd February 2011, 05:00 PM
Looking forward to these players getting pumped in Euro 2012.

I know these "world class" players Cahill and Carroll that havent even played in Europe yet combined with Gerrard, Lampard and Cole who will all be 31/32 next year. The rest of the world will be kekkin themselves! lol

hightower
22nd February 2011, 09:20 PM
Highlight of my year last year was watching Germany give you a football lesson :)

You must have a really exciting life !

The_Dreambhoy
23rd February 2011, 05:44 PM
You must have a really exciting life !

nah just I remember that day well as a crowd of us went to a pub in the city centre and watched it, cheered on the Germans, laughed when Lampards "goal" didnt count then partied the night away. Fond memories :)

JEDI
23rd February 2011, 05:49 PM
I suppose its like watching Gary Anderson get pumped everytime he gets to a major final..........first by Lewis and then by a so-called 'finished' Taylor..........fond memories...................:winkodf::biggrinodf: suppose its better than him headin towards the exit door in the first round................................

The_Dreambhoy
23rd February 2011, 05:50 PM
I suppose its like watching Gary Anderson get pumped everytime he gets to a major final..........first by Lewis and then by a so-called 'finished' Taylor..........fond memories...................:winkodf::biggrinodf: suppose its better than him headin towards the exit door in the first round................................

ooh i hit a nerve there didnt i ;)

F4tboy
23rd February 2011, 06:09 PM
nah just I remember that day well as a crowd of us went to a pub in the city centre and watched it, cheered on the Germans, laughed when Lampards "goal" didnt count then partied the night away. Fond memories :)

Just remind me fella, where were Scotland during the 2010 world cup?:cheekyodf::winkodf:

The_Dreambhoy
23rd February 2011, 06:19 PM
Just remind me fella, where were Scotland during the 2010 world cup?:cheekyodf::winkodf:

in the pub laughing at engerland :biggrinodf:

F4tboy
23rd February 2011, 06:21 PM

TBH we might of been better off joining you all:biggrinodf:.

hightower
23rd February 2011, 07:39 PM

made me lol that one brother !

But after watching that documentary Rab C Nesbit , it seems to me that the whole of Scotland is always in the pub !!

The_Dreambhoy
24th February 2011, 12:01 PM

But after watching that documentary Rab C Nesbit , it seems to me that the whole of Scotland is always in the pub !!

haha good auld Rab!

hang the dj
24th February 2011, 01:25 PM

To be fair I'm at work from 9-6 then I'm in the pub

Stran
27th February 2011, 03:01 PM
hey dreambhoy look at your superstars today ! no way they can lose with that performance :D:D:D

Stran
1st March 2011, 01:51 PM
funny how they go quiet when they lose

The_Dreambhoy
1st March 2011, 04:24 PM
funny how they go quiet when they lose

Nah just been really busy with unii work. Do you not think you should keep yer trap shut til after tomorrow night.....or is ur plan to annoy me up until then as u know u dont have a snowballs chance in hell of beating us tomorrow??

Stran
1st March 2011, 04:40 PM
lol after your defensive performance against motherwell you should be worried about tommorrow night.....

The_Dreambhoy
1st March 2011, 04:49 PM
lol after your defensive performance against motherwell you should be worried about tommorrow night.....

why? our defense had nout to do against your lot last time and with naismith out will have even less to do tomorrow night. Motherwell deserved to beat us on Sunday but we will not play that bad again...just try not think about Gary Hooper too much tonight coz u wont get any sleep ;)

Stran
1st March 2011, 05:15 PM
haha :D

what do yous do after you go and beat us last week ? yous..........blow it....

Ian 91
1st March 2011, 07:12 PM
Bad defensive performance? There was two mistakes from Mulgrew, that was it.

Stran
1st March 2011, 07:37 PM
so two mistakes isnt bad ? when you got beat 2 nil ? so you were pleased with the overall performance on sunday then ? if so good for you

a76
1st March 2011, 08:26 PM
Bad defensive performance? There was two mistakes from Mulgrew, that was it.

And it cost 2 goals and you lost, so yes bad defensive display. Up the Jags

Ian 91
1st March 2011, 09:27 PM
And it cost 2 goals and you lost, so yes bad defensive display. Up the Jags

One mistake that cost a goal. The other goal was from a penalty that shouldn't have been given.

Stran
1st March 2011, 11:06 PM
One mistake that cost a goal. The other goal was from a penalty that shouldn't have been given.

Let me guess its a conspiracy against yous ? hmmmmm.............

oh and another great prediction in the man u chelsea game by me...........NOT lol

hang the dj
2nd March 2011, 02:32 PM

Motherwell hammered us & although i agree it was a very soft penalty they more than merited their 2-0 win

Ian 91
2nd March 2011, 05:21 PM
Motherwell hammered us & although i agree it was a very soft penalty they more than merited their 2-0 win

I'm not disputing that, I think we thought we just had to turn up and we'd win. After a 17 game unbeaten run that defeat could be just what we needed to keep our feet on the ground. One thing's for sure anyway-it'll be an interesting run-in.

Off out on the beer soon, mon the Hoops tonight!

Stran
2nd March 2011, 05:47 PM
im out for it tonight as well its my mrs birthday today too so will be a messy night

Mon the teddy bears ! getintaethese the night ! :D

a76
2nd March 2011, 11:58 PM
Another good ardvert for Scottish football.

discodavetherave
3rd March 2011, 12:10 AM
Stran, 1 question my blue nosed mate, where has your treble gone???

Oooof, I just can't get enough :)

AndrewMgan1976
3rd March 2011, 01:17 AM
I just can't get enough.....

hightower
3rd March 2011, 08:38 AM
I just can't get enough.....

I had enough .......... poor game from a poor league .... Sunday league standard at best !!:biggrinodf:

Martin71109
3rd March 2011, 12:15 PM
I had enough .......... poor game from a poor league .... Sunday league standard at best !!:biggrinodf:

now now hightower, you will be getting a negative response with this :winkodf:

Stran
3rd March 2011, 12:19 PM
rangers were pi55 poor last night , dodgy refereeing at times but thats not why we lost we lost cause we were Pi5h !

Martin71109
3rd March 2011, 12:23 PM
very honest there of you stran :biggrinodf:

Stran
3rd March 2011, 01:16 PM
no point lying

Celtic aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Rangers
http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/allancowan20/stats.jpg

that says it all absolutely dismal !

hang the dj
3rd March 2011, 01:25 PM
Terrible game but I loved it, atmosphere in the groud wasn't as good as the other week but still enjoyable.

bougherra & diuof were a disgrace, whittaker 1st yellow card was a bad decision but he 2nd was a very foolish challenge from him & was always going to result in a booking

Stran
3rd March 2011, 01:32 PM
Terrible game but I loved it, atmosphere in the groud wasn't as good as the other week but still enjoyable.

bougherra & diuof were a disgrace, whittaker 1st yellow card was a bad decision but he 2nd was a very foolish challenge from him & was always going to result in a booking

yeah whittakers first yellow card was never one , but he got it so should of been more carefully 2nd one was deserved but should only of been his first.

Flecks yellow card was a disgrace , your player jumped ! fleck never touched him.

Lennon was a disgrace as well

hightower
3rd March 2011, 02:11 PM
now now hightower, you will be getting a negative response with this :winkodf:

I only do it to get a bite from my Scottish friends .. I actually watched it last night and enjoyed it.

That Diouf fella isnt liked so much up Scotland is he? I have no idea why:biggrinodf:.

And what was all that handbags about with McMoist and Lemon? Not many hugs and kisses going on there ... should get em on the darts forum to spread the love.

x

hang the dj
3rd March 2011, 02:35 PM
yeah whittakers first yellow card was never one , but he got it so should of been more carefully 2nd one was deserved but should only of been his first.

Flecks yellow card was a disgrace , your player jumped ! fleck never touched him.

Lennon was a disgrace as well

Very much like Brown's yellow card then? Weir actually fouls Brown but Brown gets booked?

Why is Lennon a disgrace?

hightower
3rd March 2011, 04:36 PM
Why is Lennon a disgrace?

I don't know ! Why is Lennon a disgrace?

hang the dj
3rd March 2011, 05:26 PM
I don't know ! Why is Lennon a disgrace?

That's your most sensible response is it?

Ian 91
3rd March 2011, 07:23 PM
NEWSFLASH: Fairy liquid have agreed to sponsor Celtic as they are excellent at removing scum from cups.

:biggrinodf:

ScoobaSteve180
3rd March 2011, 07:25 PM
Lets all do the broony!

The_Dreambhoy
3rd March 2011, 07:32 PM
Lets all do the broony!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ LETS ALL DO THE BROONY \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

The_Dreambhoy
3rd March 2011, 07:38 PM
The SFA are to take action against Celtic goalkeeper Lucasz Zaluska for unsporting behaviour in last nights Old Firm game. According to Law 4( a players equipment) of the SFA rulebook you are not allowed to bring onto the field of play an armchair, a pair of slippers and the latest copy of the Celtic View! :)

Martin71109
3rd March 2011, 07:46 PM
I only do it to get a bite from my Scottish friends .. I actually watched it last night and enjoyed it.

That Diouf fella isnt liked so much up Scotland is he? I have no idea why:biggrinodf:.

And what was all that handbags about with McMoist and Lemon? Not many hugs and kisses going on there ... should get em on the darts forum to spread the love.

x

he is a complete k*"b tbh, tv footage shows him elbowing a celtic physio on the pitch which began all the handbags

shame he is better at spitting than football :eekodf:

hightower
3rd March 2011, 10:35 PM
That's your most sensible response is it?

I dont get it? Is that the punchline ?

ScoobaSteve180
3rd March 2011, 11:09 PM
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ LETS ALL DO THE BROONY \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

I just can't get enough of it!

hightower
3rd March 2011, 11:16 PM
I've got a serious question for all you Celtic/Rangers fans .. how did you come to support your chosen team? was it religion? trophy winning ? passed down from your parents ? and how much hatred do you actually really have for the other personally? do you get involved in all that side of stuff or just show up for footballing reasons?

Ian 91
3rd March 2011, 11:21 PM
I've got a serious question for all you Celtic/Rangers fans .. how did you come to support your chosen team? was it religion? trophy winning ? passed down from your parents ? and how much hatred do you actually really have for the other personally? do you get involved in all that side of stuff or just show up for footballing reasons?

When I first heard about the Celtic/Irish connection that was pretty much it for me. To see Irish flags flying in Parkhead, and hearing Irish songs being sung by thousands week in, week out, it just made Celtic stand out for me. You wouldn't get that at my local club anyway.

As for Rangers, I don't like them and I'll leave it at that.

ScoobaSteve180
3rd March 2011, 11:25 PM

Was raised a celtic fan. Wouldnt say I support them as much now, tend to go watch my local team week in week out which is more enojoyable. Still like to see Celtic win and silence all the rangers fans though, it always raises a smile.

AndrewMgan1976
3rd March 2011, 11:59 PM

All my family are Celtic supporters, so followed in tradition. My mrs is a Rangers fan, so all the other crap doesn't come in to it.

discodavetherave
4th March 2011, 12:11 AM

Pretty much the same reasons as others, was born into a Celtic supporting family, so it stuck, went through some dark times following Celtic in the 90's but have seen a lot of good since. Mrs Disco is a Rangers fan so its fun and games as the kids take after their dad!!!

The_Dreambhoy
4th March 2011, 01:14 AM
some of my best mates are Rangers fans but i could never ever watch an old firm match with them. The hatred I have for anything to do with Rangers on old firm days is unbelievable, i become a different person

tommy
4th March 2011, 01:58 AM

again irish connection, BUT i have no hatred towards rangers, love to see them doing well in eorope too!!! stopped going to games because of all the sectarian racist(would you call it that?) bull sh!te that go's on! at the end of the day it's football!! i grew up in belfast, and seen enough of that kind of sh!te to last me many lifetimes!! don't need to hear it when i go to watch a match aswell!!

Stran
4th March 2011, 09:13 AM
My dad is a celitc supporter and so is my mrs and her family , luckily for me my granda talked some sense into me and im a blue nose !

i went out on wednesday there for the football(was my mrs's birthday as well) was in her dads local and for 90mins we both gave each other so much **** it was unbelievable but was all a good laugh and bit of banter.

Too many people take it to the extremes but the same can be said about alot of english teams. I have the pleasure of working with people from all over the UK in my job , and just recently i sailed a man city supporter and went out with him for there derby against Man Utd, he was an absolute social hand grenade during that game when we were out and be lucky if i ever went ot watch football with him again.

hang the dj
4th March 2011, 10:29 AM
All my family are Celtic fans so it was probably a family thing for me as my dad took me to the games from a young age

I dislike rangers (along with hearts, motherwell & kilmarnock)

macca77
4th March 2011, 12:58 PM
I was born in Glasgow and always supported Celtic.i have plenty mates Rangers fans.always a bit off slagging with them.
its only a minority on both sides cause the problems.
most fans get on well apart from matchdays

The_Dreambhoy
4th March 2011, 04:29 PM
although it makes it much easier to hate them when they sign scum like el hadji drooth

Bigshow
4th March 2011, 04:44 PM
although it makes it much easier to hate them when they sign scum like el hadji drooth

:iagree:

hightower
4th March 2011, 07:17 PM
I still dont see how you can get excited by it all when it seems you play each other every 3rd week !

macca77
4th March 2011, 07:29 PM
I still dont see how you can get excited by it all when it seems you play each other every 3rd week !

I think if the police had their way we wouldn't be playing each other as much!

The_Dreambhoy
4th March 2011, 09:23 PM

theres no point tryin to explain it to you. Unless you live up here and have either team in your blood you will never understand. Its still manic up here about Wednesday.

hang the dj
4th March 2011, 09:58 PM

I never tire of beating them

AndrewMgan1976
4th March 2011, 10:15 PM
I never tire of beating them

This

a76
5th March 2011, 03:12 PM
again irish connection, BUT i have no hatred towards rangers, love to see them doing well in eorope too!!! stopped going to games because of all the sectarian racist(would you call it that?) bull sh!te that go's on! at the end of the day it's football!! i grew up in belfast, and seen enough of that kind of sh!te to last me many lifetimes!! don't need to hear it when i go to watch a match aswell!!

Well said sir, most of the clowns in Glasgow think they live in Belfast.

a76
5th March 2011, 03:14 PM
I was born in Glasgow and always supported Celtic.i have plenty mates Rangers fans.always a bit off slagging with them.
its only a minority on both sides cause the problems.
most fans get on well apart from matchdays

Its not just a minority.

Stran
17th March 2011, 09:34 AM
well not long till sunday now , cant believe its a 3 pm kickoff :)

hang the dj
17th March 2011, 09:47 AM
well not long till sunday now , cant believe its a 3 pm kickoff :)

Not often we get Celtic-rangers games at 3 so I'm looking forward to it

Darts tonight & the game on Sunday - that's what it's all about

The_Dreambhoy
17th March 2011, 10:48 AM
Glad we got a win last night to keep us on track for the treble. Sunday will be difficult as even though its a cup final Uncle Watty will probably still play a flat back ten so we will need patience.

Ridiculous thinking its a cup final and only one team will be actually trying to win it.

Stran
17th March 2011, 01:11 PM
Glad we got a win last night to keep us on track for the treble. Sunday will be difficult as even though its a cup final Uncle Watty will probably still play a flat back ten so we will need patience.

Ridiculous thinking its a cup final and only one team will be actually trying to win it.

whatever

The_Dreambhoy
17th March 2011, 01:27 PM
whatever

is it nt true though? Cup replay Watty came to Parkhead knowing yous were gonna have to score to go through, remind me how many attempts on goal you had.....ill help you ONE!

Stran
17th March 2011, 01:29 PM
we shall see come sunday....

and yes the replay was a disgrace performance

The_Dreambhoy
17th March 2011, 01:35 PM
we shall see come sunday....

and yes the replay was a disgrace performance

surely yous have to go 2 up top and have a go, the fans deserve it. Im hoping its gonna be a belter, not penalties tho as my heart couldnt take it! haha,

3 oclock ko spells trouble tho as most will be in the boozer since 12, feel sorry for the police and medical staff workin on Sunday night as its not gonna be pleasent, I hope im wrong tho! :)

Stran
17th March 2011, 01:44 PM
i hope he plays 2 upfront as well theres no reason not too !

and yeah alot of people will be out still from 12

macca77
17th March 2011, 01:47 PM
have youse anybody out injured for it stran?

Ian 91
18th March 2011, 03:11 AM
Paddys day here, everyone drinking and singing, but all I can think of is Sunday!

The_Dreambhoy
18th March 2011, 01:04 PM
Paddys day here, everyone drinking and singing, but all I can think of is Sunday!

haha good night? Im really looking forward to it aswell, gutted Anderson didnt win last night but the first trophy of the season on Sunday would sure put a smile back on my coupon :)

Stran
21st March 2011, 11:09 AM
one thing to say

http://i.imgur.com/EvfmG.png

macca77
21st March 2011, 01:17 PM
one thing to say

i think i'll just hang myself now!

Stran
21st March 2011, 02:24 PM
i think i'll just hang myself now!

lets all do the broony i hear you sing ? ah thats right your not haha :D

macca77
21st March 2011, 03:13 PM
we didn't deserve to win stran.played terrible.weiss made a big difference when he came on

viking
21st March 2011, 03:44 PM
we didn't deserve to win stran.played terrible.weiss made a big difference when he came on

Weiss is a fantastic player I saw him last season when he was on loan at Bolton, He does try and do too much and is selfish with the ball sometimes but I'd imagine he doesn't get caught out as much playing Scottish football.

macca77
21st March 2011, 03:59 PM
Weiss is a fantastic player I saw him last season when he was on loan at Bolton, He does try and do too much and is selfish with the ball sometimes but I'd imagine he doesn't get caught out as much playing Scottish football.

i'd say city will sell him in the summer.be a good player for Bolton to get

viking
21st March 2011, 05:10 PM
i'd say city will sell him in the summer.be a good player for Bolton to get

Don;t think he'd get into our squad at the moment, He needs a few years in a league of team where he will be playing to get his game together but I think in a few years he could be a very decent player.

Stran
21st March 2011, 09:32 PM
just incase anyone missed it

Stran
24th April 2011, 11:49 AM
WATP ! come on the gers today !

a76
24th April 2011, 02:30 PM
That was a waste of 2 hours

Stran
24th April 2011, 02:58 PM
lol

hightower
24th April 2011, 06:51 PM
Poor game from a poor league , Blue Square South standard at best.

macca77
24th April 2011, 07:37 PM

did any Blue Square South team ever win the europen cup?thats right rangers didn't either

Stran
25th April 2011, 01:17 AM

lol wasnt even going to respond but i just did :S

hightower
25th April 2011, 09:17 AM
lol wasnt even going to respond but i just did :S

Chomp!
Everytime my friend x

Stran
5th May 2011, 05:27 PM
SUPERCALEYGOBALISTICCELTICAREATROCIOUS !!!

been saying all week they d take points off you and they did the full 3 !!!!

Lennon says it all here :D

http://i.imgur.com/y7rSW.png

Stran
7th May 2011, 01:04 AM
SUPERCALEYGOBALISTICCELTICAREATROCIOUS !!!

been saying all week they d take points off you and they did the full 3 !!!!

Lennon says it all here :D

http://i.imgur.com/y7rSW.png

:) bump

Smithy
7th May 2011, 01:16 AM
even on a darts forum I cannot escape the old firm lol

Stran
7th May 2011, 01:28 AM
this is hid away nice though in a wee sub forum

Smithy
7th May 2011, 01:37 AM
yes I kid I kid :winkodf:

really it was to emphasise my dislike towards the old firm :smileb:

Stran
7th May 2011, 01:47 AM
yes I kid I kid :winkodf:

really it was to emphasise my dislike towards the old firm :smileb:

gathered that :D

you a football man ? who you support if you are ?

Ian 91
7th May 2011, 11:50 AM
He hates the Old Firm, must be from Aberdeen. lol

muncherdave
7th May 2011, 01:00 PM
Whyte buys Rangers for 1. Can't help feeling he got ripped off :D
Wonder if there's any other clubs for sale at Poundland

Stran
8th May 2011, 01:45 AM
Whyte buys Rangers for 1. Can't help feeling he got ripped off :D
Wonder if there's any other clubs for sale at Poundland

lol yeah but he clears of 33mil worth of debt we know have 0 debt whatsoever not alot of clubs can say that :D

muncherdave
8th May 2011, 03:03 PM
lol yeah but he clears of 33mil worth of debt we know have 0 debt whatsoever not alot of clubs can say that :D

How long do you think that will last though, there's no money in Scottish football

Stran
8th May 2011, 04:29 PM
How long do you think that will last though, there's no money in Scottish football

well hes promised us 10mil this transfer window and more in the coming years and thats out his own pocket so id say it ll last a while

but you are right theres no money in scottish football but there is in europe ! thats what makes celtic and rangers most of there money

Ian 91
8th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Do both Dundee United and Kilmarock need Rangers to win the league in order to get into Europe?

kw1980
8th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Just Dundee United.

hang the dj
9th May 2011, 11:38 AM

Just a shame about the 60m tax bill

dreambhoy
9th May 2011, 11:55 AM

Might have no debt but still have the same scum fans that destroyed Manchester and get banned from Europe for your vile sectarian hatred. Pity he couldnt replace them aswell ;)

Stran
10th May 2011, 07:31 PM
Might have no debt but still have the same scum fans that destroyed Manchester and get banned from Europe for your vile sectarian hatred. Pity he couldnt replace them aswell ;)

lol and celitc dont have any sectarian fans whatsoever ? must be nice .......

Dalman
10th May 2011, 09:02 PM

Lol - Celtic never beaten fairly! and it's all the ref's fault :laughing:

GIRUY Lennon you ginger moron:toofunny:

TROUBLEAGAIN
12th May 2011, 07:55 AM
More fun and games last night-

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 11:04 AM

have we been banned or have one of the worst reputations for bein scumbags in the whole of Europe??

You dont get an award from Fifa for having 125,000 fans in Seville and not one arrest for nothing flower, maybe yous should take note.

You never know ye might learn a thing or two ;)

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Lol - Celtic never beaten fairly! and it's all the ref's fault :laughing:

GIRUY Lennon you ginger moron:toofunny:

Could you seriously be any more of a tosser???

hang the dj
12th May 2011, 11:13 AM
GIRUY Lennon you ginger moron

What is your reason for dis-liking Lennon?

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 11:17 AM
What is your reason for dis-liking Lennon?

I wouldnt even bother askin him, waste of time

UlsterPaul
12th May 2011, 11:30 AM
have we been banned or have one of the worst reputations for bein scumbags in the whole of Europe??

You dont get an award from Fifa for having 125,000 fans in Seville and not one arrest for nothing flower, maybe yous should take note.

You never know ye might learn a thing or two ;)

Banned from Ibrox in the 90's, forced to play behind closed doors at Parkhead after riotting in Vienna, attempts to attack players and officials in May 99(including one muppet throwing himself from the top tier to try and get the game called off)

Greatest fans in the world.

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Banned from Ibrox in the 90's, forced to play behind closed doors at Parkhead after riotting in Vienna, attempts to attack players and officials in May 99(including one muppet throwing himself from the top tier to try and get the game called off)

Greatest fans in the world.

Im not claiming Celtic fans are perfect, maybe they have had a bad history but things like Seville show that we have learned from our mistakes and now are building a good rapport with every city we visit.This is shown when teams down south have testimonials, 9/10 Celtic are asked to be the opposition because of our world renowned support.

Can you say the same?? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

UlsterPaul
12th May 2011, 12:18 PM
Im not claiming Celtic fans are perfect, maybe they have had a bad history but things like Seville show that we have learned from our mistakes and now are building a good rapport with every city we visit.This is shown when teams down south have testimonials, 9/10 Celtic are asked to be the opposition because of our world renowned support.

Can you say the same?? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Like how Gary Neville requested us for his testimonial? Or the games in Portsmouth and London since Manchester that have passed off incident free?

You seem to view your own support with the misty eyed revisionism the Scottish Media is showing presently - only last night you's tore seats out at Tynecastle, last week your own fans reported some of your fans to the club after they totally wiped out a garage in Inverness.

We have an idiot minority in our support - one which is magnified when it comes to home European games because of the way tickets are sold - but are honest enough to admit the problem. Celtic continue to deflect, deny and sweep every incident under the carpet - amazing how many of your support are in the toilets when the IRA hits are being belted out.

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Im not gonna read all that as I have my last exam tomorrow and have plenty more interesting and important things to read.

However on another sad day for Scottish football when more bullets were sent to Parkhead this morning addressed to Lennon I think enough is enough, dont you??

Dalman
12th May 2011, 03:28 PM
Im not gonna read all that as I have my last exam tomorrow and have plenty more interesting and important things to read.

However on another sad day for Scottish football when more bullets were sent to Parkhead this morning addressed to Lennon I think enough is enough, dont you??

yes and the sooner Lemmon tulips off out of Scottish football the better

funny how there was no problem with Mowbray, or Strachan, or O'Neill or any other Celtic manager?

funny how he was getting death threats a long time before he came to Celtic and no other NI player got the same treatment?

funny how there was no refereee strikes in the SPL until Lemmon opened his ugly trap?

funny how he agitates every set of fans in Scotland - not just the Champions?

I notice you didn't mention the self-proclaimed 'greatest fans in the world' were fighting themselves, the police and the stewards last night?

Roll on Sunday - I am going to enjoy it sooooooooooooooo much :spiderdance:

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 03:34 PM
Could one of the MODS either delete that or delete him. Someone who condones bullets being sent to any human being and their family no matter who they are doesnt deserve to be given the time of day

Dalman
12th May 2011, 03:50 PM
Could one of the MODS either delete that or delete him. Someone who condones bullets being sent to any human being and their family no matter who they are doesnt deserve to be given the time of day

you talking about me?

where have I condoned anything like that - what's wrong with you?

as a matter of fact I sincerely hope they get them and throw the book at them - but don't be surprised if it's not who you expect.

dreambhoy
12th May 2011, 03:59 PM
you talking about me?

where have I condoned anything like that - what's wrong with you?

as a matter of fact I sincerely hope they get them and throw the book at them - but don't be surprised if it's not who you expect.

Did you not read what you replied to last time? I said its shocking about more bullets being sent and you responded with its funny how everyone hates him and hes been getting bullets sent since before he came up here,and you cant wait til he goes... doesnt sound like someone who cares about catching whoever does it to me.

Do ye know what, the leagues not important when someones life is at stake. I will be at Parkhead on Sunday and to be honest I couldnt care less about the football, I will be there like most others to show our support for Neil Lennon.

Finally I really hope he doesnt walk away at the end of the season, because that would be letting them win, he has brought the passion back to my team and would love to see him and Ally lock horns next year.

Dalman
12th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Did you not read what you replied to last time? I said its shocking about more bullets being sent and you responded with its funny how everyone hates him and hes been getting bullets sent since before he came up here,and you cant wait til he goes... doesnt sound like someone who cares about catching whoever does it to me.

Do ye know what, the leagues not important when someones life is at stake. I will be at Parkhead on Sunday and to be honest I couldnt care less about the football, I will be there like most others to show our support for Neil Lennon.

Finally I really hope he doesnt walk away at the end of the season, because that would be letting them win, he has brought the passion back to my team and would love to see him and Ally lock horns next year.

but you wouldn't be saying that if you hadn't blown it at ICT

I assume you showed the same concern for Nacho Novo when he was getting death threats, RIP slogans daubed everywhere and his car vandalised every other week?

Steve Metalman
12th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Behave yourselves before it gets out of hand.
This is a friendly warning, an offer that wont be repeated!!

Stran
12th May 2011, 06:15 PM
come on dreambhoy saying your fans were good in seville is a good thing for your club but both supporters are far from perfect so please dont try to sound as if celitc supporters are whiter than white when you know they arent. Unfortunatly its always a minority that ruin it for everyone.

On the fan getting to lennon the other night that is just disgraceful in my opinion no manager should need to put up with that or the threats that lennon is recieving at the moment i honestly wish him and his family all the best and hope they come through this ok , and i hope they catch the people responsible for it and give them the maximum sentance available.

Steve Metalman
12th May 2011, 11:00 PM
Dont really see what Ive done wrong here, that muppet was trying to wind me up but I was mature enough to log off!

Its a warning to everyone.
What has been happening is far too serious a subject.

Please keep the subject to footy stuff, like the Title decider etc.
Like Stran said I'm sure we would all want to send our best wishes to Lennon and his family.

He may be controversial, but death threats are totally out of order.
I think we would all agree on that.

I'm not trying to suffocate the thread.
I'm nipping this in the bud the best and politest way I can think of.

I will delete Fansite links to prevent offence.

Thanks to all that have kept the tone down. :coolodf:

Dalman
15th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Its a warning to everyone.
What has been happening is far too serious a subject.

Please keep the subject to footy stuff, like the Title decider etc.
Like Stran said I'm sure we would all want to send our best wishes to Lennon and his family.

He may be controversial, but death threats are totally out of order.
I think we would all agree on that.

I'm not trying to suffocate the thread.

I'm nipping this in the bud the best and politest way I can think of.

I will delete Fansite links to prevent offence.

Thanks to all that have kept the tone down. :coolodf:

point taken Steve

just like to congratulate Rangers on a world record 54th title

:spiderdance:

wulstamy d
15th May 2011, 07:22 PM

glasgow rangers champions. yaaaaaaaaaas

Stran
15th May 2011, 08:48 PM
na na na naanannanananna!!!!

w.a.t.p

who are you !!!!

hang the dj
16th May 2011, 12:47 PM
At the end of the day the table doesn't lie, rangers got more points us & I congratulate them. I'll be delighted to see Smith leave as regardless of feeling towards him he is a fantastic manager.

Atmosphere at our game yesterday was fantastic, 60,000 people doing "the huddle" was an incredible sight.

To quote Neil Lennon - "this is not the end, this is just the beginning" - doesn't sound like a man who's going anywhere

Stran
16th May 2011, 03:45 PM
yeah with that quote it certainly doesnt sound as if hes leaving

was a good end to the season and i was more than happy that we got 3 goals in the first 7 mins meant no squeaky bum time and i could enjoy watching the game :)

Looking forward to next season and 4 in a row ! :)

equalizer
17th May 2011, 02:36 AM
I heard neil lemon is getting a new contract at paranoia fc... 200 minutes and 600 texts:bye:

UlsterPaul
17th May 2011, 10:57 AM
I am Keith Lemon, we are all Keith Lemon

equalizer
17th May 2011, 12:35 PM
I am Keith Lemon, we are all Keith Lemon
They must have been reffering to his mental issues and split personality
;crazy: