PDA

View Full Version : Poker

Sir Shorty Smart Dart
9th December 2010, 01:04 PM
All you poker players, use this thread to talk about the game in general. What sites you play on? How is your game going at the moment? Your bad beats or your good fortune.

the man
30th January 2011, 02:29 AM
asked to play at my mates game I never played before I won out of the ST ten times i ever played, then stooped getting invited ,
thou-th it was a easy game , went on to poker and won a good bit but then lost it all + 400ish and stoped playing.
love to watch the high stakes poker form the USA and iv watched all the wosp finals .

jackss565
7th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Are there no other poker players on this forum?

Toli
7th February 2011, 12:21 PM
I play, but not as often as I used to. Built up a nice roll on the iPoker network, then cashed it out.

My only active account is on pokerstars and there's only $40 in it

Spoonz
7th February 2011, 02:19 PM
i use to play on Full Tilt Poker 9 - 12 Tables at 0.50/1 or 1/2 nl 6 Max depending on bankroll at the time :) i dont really play now but wen i do only play small stakes for pocket money has i call it lol

Paul D
7th February 2011, 02:39 PM
Used to play Texas Hold'em with my mates.. we never played for money though.. no point risking the fall out.. plus people play way differently when it's for money and not chips.. the game would've taken forever because I know a few of my friends would only have bet on decent hands..

busman
7th February 2011, 02:49 PM
I occasionally play texas hold'em on facebook, but not that often

the viper85
21st February 2011, 01:19 PM
anyone opened the home game option on pokerstars

The Hun
2nd March 2011, 01:32 PM
I am also playing poker but not as often as I would like to.
The first time I opened an account with $ 50 at PokerStars. (now: $ 65)
Then, I did a test for which I got $ 50 for the Full Tilt Poker. (now: $ 41)
And last September, I received yet another $ 50 at Party Poker. ($ 38 but here just because I did not do it for 100 points and only 38 dollars has been credited to the 50 dollars.)
I prefer the fixed limit hold'em. I watch my bankroll, so I'm trying to play smart. Anyway, usually I play two tables the stakes bankroll corresponding.
When I play usually in the evening for 1-2 hours.

RNLarry
2nd March 2011, 01:36 PM
I play Texas holdem at a club. Been lucky! oh don't go all in with7-2 off suit LOL