PDA

View Full Version : Haye V Harrison.

F4tboy
10th December 2010, 12:58 AM
Heard an interview on the way to work yesterday morning.

Audley Harrison may have some of his purse money withheld due to his rather lack lustre, one punch performance in the fight against David Haye.

The Interviewer was talking to an expert about the likely outcomes following the British Boxing Board of Controls investigation and what sanctions could be imposed.

Following the discussion the interviewer then commented:-

"You've got to feel sorry for Audley Harrison, its not as though he has ever hurt anybody."

:rolleyes: Brilliant, pure comedy genius :D.

gazman
10th December 2010, 01:11 AM
I like :D

Criminal the fight went ahead in the first place though.

viking
10th December 2010, 01:13 AM
No the comedy gold was an interview i heard after the fight when Harrison said that he'll fight on! Audley, you've got to hit someone before its called a fight.

Who's Winnin
10th December 2010, 02:36 AM
yeh i loved it when he said he would fight on, he would not be able to win a world title on fight night game never mind in real life :)

sigmapro501
10th December 2010, 04:23 PM
the guy is just a joke people, he cant box in any way atall, he has a left straight punch that i could probably take hahaha, i hope the hayemaker gets wladimir next then vitali, im a bit peeved off that haye is claiming he will retire by october 2011 though, dont really see what good this will do him apart from keep his face from getting deformed but for 10-15 million a fight, i would fight a guy wae a blowtorch in both his hands!!!!!