PDA

View Full Version : BaseBall MLB

viking
4th April 2011, 08:34 AM
So do we have any other MLB fans on the site? I've watched a load of games over the weekend on MLB tv and glad my team are one of only 4 teams left with a 100% record but they're on the road now at the Mariners who are 2-1.

So who do you support?

BanannaMan
4th April 2011, 10:06 AM
braves fan must be the tomahawk thing. was this the club used in the film - major league or was it the angels i forget...lol

Brett
4th April 2011, 12:23 PM
Last time I went to America it was slap bang in the middle of the baseball season and I must of watched about 20 games on the TV.

Watched it alot when I came back but havent watched it recently, want to get back into it.

viking
4th April 2011, 12:52 PM
Last time I went to America it was slap bang in the middle of the baseball season and I must of watched about 20 games on the TV.

Watched it alot when I came back but havent watched it recently, want to get back into it.

If you download At Bat 2011 from the app store (9 but well worth it if your a baseball fan) You get to watch any game live viayour Iphone for the month of April, you can also watch the game again the following day or just the highlights. I've got it at the moment but once the free trial runs out in May I'll be buying the full program so I can watch it on my pc and through my TV with a beer when the better half has gone to bed in the evening.

RNLarry
4th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Red Sox for ever lol

Dartguy
4th April 2011, 01:14 PM
Cincinnati Reds fan here. They had a great season last year, and their first game of this season was as exciting as it gets! 3-run homer in the bottom of the ninth to win by one!!

viking
4th April 2011, 01:41 PM
Cincinnati Reds fan here. They had a great season last year, and their first game of this season was as exciting as it gets! 3-run homer in the bottom of the ninth to win by one!!

I caught the end of that game and then watched the condensed game the day after and it looked like a top game.

RNLarry
4th April 2011, 02:00 PM
Just as long as the Yanks don't win.

viking
4th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Just as long as the Yanks don't win.

Can't stand them and never have been able to, talk about trying to buy the league 27.5m a season for Alex Rodriguez. He's in that catagory of players that make me angry just by the sight of them along with Ricky Ponting, Audley Harrison and a few others.

hang the dj
4th April 2011, 02:18 PM
Love baseball, been following it since 1997.

I'm a Cleveland Indians for the only reason that the first game I watched was the Indians v Angeels & I said whoever won would be my team. Indians made it all the way to the World Series that year & were 2 outs away from winning it all. I still haven't forgave Jose messa for blowing it

8ballali
7th April 2011, 10:46 AM
I like the Houston Astros.
Not a good time for us. Lost all of our first five. Not watched a game for ages though.

viking
7th April 2011, 10:57 AM
I'm well pleased with my team at the moment a 2 home series clean sweep so 6-0 going into the first road trip. It looks like the 3 game series against Baltimore will be a little tougher, they've only lost 1 so far this season.

8ballali
7th April 2011, 11:30 AM
So who is your team then Viking?
I quite like the Braves and Indians too.

viking
7th April 2011, 11:43 AM
So who is your team then Viking?
I quite like the Braves and Indians too.

The Rangers http://www.teamfreedom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/texas-with-texas-flag.jpg