PDA

View Full Version : Prediction comp week 11

viking
20th April 2011, 04:49 PM
Afternoon,

I apologise for the updates being slow over the last few weeks I've been having problems getting on here because my T'inter-web has been down. The table will be up to date by the end of today and in the interest of fairness the predictions for this week not happen so no one misses the chance to predict.

http://th50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/modfatcat/Emoticon/th_sorry.gifhttp://th50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/modfatcat/Emoticon/th_sorry.gifhttp://th50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/modfatcat/Emoticon/th_sorry.gif

Steve Metalman
20th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Bad luck Viking, you dont realise how much we rely on't web til it goes.

lovejoy
20th April 2011, 05:57 PM
no worries viking, some things just cant be helped. :)

Missed!
20th April 2011, 06:44 PM
No worries, Virgin have always been excellent for me though

viking
20th April 2011, 07:34 PM
No worries, Virgin have always been excellent for me though

in fairness mate I've been with them for 3 years now and other than the odd blip where they've overcharged me they've been pretty decent but they've started doing this thing now where if you have a problem they book a technician but if they find an area fault they automatically cancel your appointment and put it down as repaired! it was the router for me so they found area faults twice cancelled my appointment twice and in the end it was nothing to do with the area fault.

Missed!
20th April 2011, 07:38 PM
Ah, sod 'em then

Hazza
20th April 2011, 08:06 PM
No worries mate we appreciate you doing it

The Hun
20th April 2011, 08:40 PM
No worries mate!

Paul D
21st April 2011, 07:28 AM
in fairness mate I've been with them for 3 years now and other than the odd blip where they've overcharged me they've been pretty decent but they've started doing this thing now where if you have a problem they book a technician but if they find an area fault they automatically cancel your appointment and put it down as repaired! it was the router for me so they found area faults twice cancelled my appointment twice and in the end it was nothing to do with the area fault.

My friend had exactly the same experience with them. He'd opted into the "free" upgrade to 30mb (he previously had the 20mb service).. this turned out to be shockingly bad so he'd registered a support case with Virgin.. they cancelled it a few times, saying it was an area fault, by which time his 28 day "cooling off" period had expired so he was stuck on the 30mb and couldn't revert to his 20mb service which had been nigh on faultless for years..

How did he resolve the problem? He bought a new house and moved to BT! I would not recommend this method of fault resolution for everyone though as, to me at least, it seemed a little extreme!

TROUBLEAGAIN
21st April 2011, 11:31 AM
James Wade 8-4 Mark Webster
Terry Jenkins 7-7 Raymond van Barneveld
Simon Whitlock 6-8 Gary Anderson
Phil Taylor 8-3 Adrian Lewis

highest out Whitlock
180'S Lewis

viking
21st April 2011, 12:39 PM
James Wade 8-4 Mark Webster
Terry Jenkins 7-7 Raymond van Barneveld
Simon Whitlock 6-8 Gary Anderson
Phil Taylor 8-3 Adrian Lewis

highest out Whitlock
180'S Lewis

You didn't read the thread did you |:biggrinodf:

TROUBLEAGAIN
21st April 2011, 12:54 PM
You didn't read the thread did you |:biggrinodf:

story of my life lol..

TOP CAT
21st April 2011, 03:12 PM
James Wade 8-3 Mark Webster

Terry Jenkins 4-8 Raymond van Barneveld

Simon Whitlock 2-8 Gary Anderson

Phil Taylor 8-2 Adrian Lewis

highest out Lewis

180s Anderson

markcollard
21st April 2011, 04:57 PM
sorry im missing something? this week is cancelled? no predictions?

Hazza
21st April 2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah it is, some people just got the wrong end of the stick