PDA

View Full Version : When its been one of those days . . .

DoubleOut
13th December 2010, 07:57 AM
. . . do you find escaping out to the board and throwing a few arrows relaxing? :(

dartnut
13th December 2010, 09:14 AM
no; after such a day i can't play; my mindset must be correct to play else it won't work...

DoubleOut
13th December 2010, 09:42 AM
your probably right, after the crap I have just thrown I would have been better to leave them in the bag

Hazza
13th December 2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah not always too good after a bad day, a bit of CODMW2 suits me better

viking
13th December 2010, 01:28 PM
. . . do you find escaping out to the board and throwing a few arrows relaxing? :(

Only if i'm just treble bashing, aggressive throwing where missing a number doesn't matter. I can't have one of them days and go home and play No1 for example because that just gets me more annoyed if i miss doubles and things.

the lipstick assasin
13th December 2010, 01:33 PM
. . . do you find escaping out to the board and throwing a few arrows relaxing? :(yeah i do find it relaxing unless i keep missing easy doubles:confused:

dartnut
13th December 2010, 01:50 PM
are there any??

Stran
13th December 2010, 01:53 PM
I must admit i like a throw after one of those days but i also like a pint of lager to go with it , but as viking mentioned i just have to treble bash as it frustrates me more if im missing doubles so i just constantly throw for trebles or the 25/bull area and makes me feel alot better :)

mattav1
13th December 2010, 02:14 PM
yeah i do find it relaxing unless i keep missing easy doubles:confused:

Easy doubles, I never knew there was such a thing:confused: :D