PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Lewis darts what's the difference?

thehawthorns1
11th July 2011, 12:45 PM
What's the difference between the Adrian Lewis 2011 darts and the old ones look the same to me just cost more

The Rage
11th July 2011, 12:50 PM
I think the price just goes up for them when they change from Maestro Premier to World Champion like Aidy did this year. Don't think theres anything different about the grip etc :)

mc1958
11th July 2011, 01:48 PM
I think you get a proper wallet with the new ones as well instead of the usual plastic box

The Rage
11th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Yeah sounds right cos my phase 5's have a nice wallet and i know the barney phase 2's have them as well. must be posh wallets for those players in the World Champ category :)

mc1958
11th July 2011, 01:56 PM
Got this description from another site:

This new version has been branded "Premier" to reflect Adrian's position as a member of the PDC Premier League. The new version has a change to the end of the dart being a little rounder with a very nice case as opposed to the plastic one shipped with the original.

I thought I was looking at these elsewhere over the weekend lol.

Hazza
11th July 2011, 04:17 PM
It's the end where the point goes in mate, they used to be quite tapered now it's rounded.

Ste
18th July 2011, 10:36 AM
Yeah sounds right cos my phase 5's have a nice wallet and i know the barney phase 2's have them as well. must be posh wallets for those players in the World Champ category :)

do any of them acutally use them wallets though? most players come out with maxi cases