PDA

View Full Version : Joey Barton

LOWTOWER
4th August 2011, 06:30 PM
Whats with all the excitment over his tweets ? Is it because he has learnt how to spell ? Or learnt how to copy and paste ? Its headline news on sky sports news hd 3 plus 3 or what ever its called now !

mc1958
4th August 2011, 09:25 PM
It's got to be because he can copy and paste these quotes - I doubt he has read any Orwell or whatever else he has tweeted lol. Mind you, the way he has been playing for the past couple of years, if he wants to sign for the Hammers I wouldn't complain.

TROUBLEAGAIN
4th August 2011, 09:35 PM
Google and wikepedia have a lot to answer for.

bdo-ali
5th August 2011, 10:36 AM
Whats with all the excitment over his tweets ? Is it because he has learnt how to spell ? Or learnt how to copy and paste ? Its headline news on sky sports news hd 3 plus 3 or what ever its called now !

barton is a beanbag of the highest order

The Rage
5th August 2011, 11:13 AM
Joey Barton is a complete tulip. can't wait for the day he leaves my beloved Newcastle United, out with the utter thug that he is. I CANNOT STAND HIM HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE BEAUTIFUL GAME!!!

Bigshow
5th August 2011, 01:42 PM
This has got to be the first time in joey Bartons life that he has been released without being charged :rolleyesodf: :cheekyodf:

Martin71109
5th August 2011, 10:07 PM
This has got to be the first time in joey Bartons life that he has been released without being charged :rolleyesodf: :cheekyodf:

lol, nice one

dont like the fella, hope nobody takes him on and he has to claim benefits :biggrinodf:

MattyTM
6th August 2011, 12:05 AM
lol only Joey Barton fan enters the room :p

JEDI
6th August 2011, 12:07 AM
i'd have him sign for us,

Steve Metalman
6th August 2011, 12:23 AM
The way your players are breaking their legs left right and centre, you need all the players you can get hold of :biggrinodf:

On the other hand, The way your players are breaking their legs, the last person you need on the training ground is Joey Barton :eekodf:

mc1958
13th August 2011, 09:16 PM
It's got to be because he can copy and paste these quotes - I doubt he has read any Orwell or whatever else he has tweeted lol. Mind you, the way he has been playing for the past couple of years, if he wants to sign for the Hammers I wouldn't complain.

After his performance today I've changed my mind - I don't want him anywhere near the Boleyn after that display!!!

muncherdave
13th August 2011, 11:50 PM
Little scumbag up to his old tricks again today

Dave Dart
14th August 2011, 09:27 AM
I'm a Toon fan and I have to say he is a disgrace to the club and the game in general..................

JEDI
14th August 2011, 10:20 AM

after yesterdays antics, i think he is a complete bellend and im so glad we didnt go in for him, what a ****!!

Steve Metalman
14th August 2011, 10:54 AM
I cant see the problem... All he was doing was helping that nice young lad up by the neck :biggrinodf:

F4tboy
14th August 2011, 11:45 AM
I cant see the problem... All he was doing was helping that nice young lad up by the neck :biggrinodf:

:rolleyesodf:And then he fell over during an attempted group hug, must have had the wrong size studs in his boots for the pitch conditions.

Bigshow
14th August 2011, 01:08 PM
Joey Barton says he is the best English midfielder, so show some respect please lads. Tut tut :cheekyodf:

Steve Metalman
14th August 2011, 02:26 PM
From what I saw, Joey's very light on his feet...
The slightest gust and he's over.

He's very dedicated...
I thought it was just the groundsmen that took that much interest in the pitch :biggrinodf:

Bigshow
14th August 2011, 03:28 PM
That scumbag Alex Song should be banned and fined for stamping on Barton.

mc1958
14th August 2011, 03:58 PM
That scumbag Alex Song should be banned and fined for stamping on Barton.

I agree with this - can the PL look at this retrospectively as the ref didn't see it?

Bigshow
14th August 2011, 04:27 PM
I agree with this - can the PL look at this retrospectively as the ref didn't see it?

They have too, last year Rooney was banned for an elbow that the ref missed, so they must act accordingly against Song.

Steve Metalman
14th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Anybody listen to radio 5 live tonight.
Robbie Savage called in a favour and got Joey Barton to ring 606.

Bigshow
14th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Anybody listen to radio 5 live tonight.
Robbie Savage called in a favour and got Joey Barton to ring 606.

I wasn`t listening, what did Barton have to say for himself?

Steve Metalman
14th August 2011, 10:14 PM
I wasn`t listening, what did Barton have to say for himself?

He said he wasn't proud of himself, he went down easily, he'd been hit harder in school, and it was wrong to lift Gervinho up by his shirt,
oh.. and he was speaking from the golf course.

He said he wasn't miming being punched, he was just drawing the refs attention to being hit

He said Gervinho went down too easily and Song should have been sent off for the stamp.

Its pretty much what you'd expect him to say, but at least he came on to say it!!

Bigshow
14th August 2011, 10:34 PM
He said he wasn't proud of himself, he went down easily, he'd been hit harder in school, and it was wrong to lift Gervinho up by his shirt,
oh.. and he was speaking from the golf course.

He said he wasn't miming being punched, he was just drawing the refs attention to being hit

He said Gervinho went down too easily and Song should have been sent off for the stamp.

Its pretty much what you'd expect him to say, but at least he came on to say it!!

Aye, no back doors in Barton.

Vandavoon
24th August 2011, 09:56 PM
he's having a medical at QPR, now