PDA

View Full Version : My Avatar.

the lamb
18th December 2010, 06:41 PM
This is the emblem of 'the BDC' !

Which is a group of lads who get together bi-monthly for 'Beer, Darts and Curry'.

There are 3 divisions in the BDC, Vindaloo, Korma and Chutneys. We meet at the local at 12 noon, play darts and have a bevvie or 2 untill 7:30pm then its off to the Indian for tea... then back to the pub for a few more games and beers.

There are a few quirky rules eg. If your late you have to drink a can of Gold Label barley wine before you set foot on the oche. also if your score is over 100 when the winner of the leg gets out.. it's the BDC standard fine of 1 in the juke box for 5 Neil Diamond tracks.

We've had shirts, flights and shafts printed up with our logo.. god knows what the other people in the boozer think !

lol
ed.

Steve Metalman
18th December 2010, 06:48 PM
This is the emblem of 'the BDC' !

Which is a group of lads who get together bi-monthly for 'Beer, Darts and Curry'.

There are 3 divisions in the BDC, Vindaloo, Korma and Chutneys. We meet at the local at 12 noon, play darts and have a bevvie or 2 untill 7:30pm then its off to the Indian for tea... then back to the pub for a few more games and beers.

There are a few quirky rules eg. If your late you have to drink a can of Gold Label barley wine before you set foot on the oche. also if your score is over 100 when the winner of the leg gets out.. it's the BDC standard fine of 1 in the juke box for 5 Neil Diamond tracks.

We've had shirts, flights and shafts printed up with our logo.. god knows what the other people in the boozer think !

lol
ed.

Ha ha, Cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me lol

the lamb
18th December 2010, 06:58 PM
Cruel yes... as you can't stop humming Neil Diamond tracks for days after... lol.

bizzarely i always get maximums to 'Beautiful Noise' !.. damn i've started humming it now.

Steve Metalman
18th December 2010, 07:02 PM
A bit of Trivia -
Neil Diamond wrote the UB40 hit 'Red red wine'

the lamb
18th December 2010, 07:27 PM
Yeah he wrote a lot of the Monkeys tracks too... never done a 9 darter to my knowledge though. lol.

the lamb
18th December 2010, 07:28 PM
.... marks out of 10 please for my bit of flight design.

cheers.

Steve Metalman
18th December 2010, 07:31 PM
Oh definitely a 11 :coolodf: