PDA

View Full Version : Super League

adder1978
19th December 2010, 12:56 PM
Hi gang,

Ive been playing darts since the age of 17 (32 now) but never on a regular basis until i joined my pub team in June this year.
My single dart average is now between 26-28, would this be good enough for super league darts and if so whats the best way to go about joining a super league team?.Or is it still a bit early for me to really be thinking about this after only playing competitivley for the last 6 months?.

Cheers

TROUBLEAGAIN
19th December 2010, 01:05 PM
Hi gang,

Ive been playing darts since the age of 17 (32 now) but never on a regular basis until i joined my pub team in June this year.
My single dart average is now between 26-28, would this be good enough for super league darts and if so whats the best way to go about joining a super league team?.Or is it still a bit early for me to really be thinking about this after only playing competitivley for the last 6 months?.

Cheers

More than good enough. If you play in the local darts league someone will tap you on the shoulder and ask you the question..

Reebok_Rebel
20th December 2010, 04:12 PM
would love to get to a decent level of darts...i should really get on a team i think and get some competitive matches under my belt! i can hold my own against a decent darter now but still loose 98% of the time...but i no longer lose bad enough to make me look a complete berk!

thats a very good single dart average by the way mate.

viking
20th December 2010, 04:22 PM
Hi gang,

Cheers

That average would have beat Taylor the other night so yes is the answer, I've played super league and if you can carry that average over it wond be long before your knocking on the door of your counties B team and possibly higher depending how good your county is.

I wouldn't wait around for a tap on the shoulder though, just go on your counties website and it should give you the leagues and the venues for the super league teams get yourself down to your local team and see if they need players, I know we where short some weeks and you could sign up on the day in the Lancashire division.