PDA

View Full Version : Anzhi Makhachkala

mc1958
11th September 2011, 07:07 PM
This billionnaire who owns Anzhi Makhachkala must be really desperate to beat Abramovich to the Champions League title lol.

Not content with giving Samuel Eto'o a pay packet of 380,000+ per week, and also getting in the likes of Roberto Carlos and Yuriy Zhirkov, he is now offering Guus Hiddinck 22m per year for a three year deal to become their manager!! Apparently he made the same offer to Mourinho but he decided to stay at Real Madrid.

Martin71109
11th September 2011, 08:23 PM
crazy money

these players are coming to the end of their careers so cannot see this team winning the champions league or so on just yet

Bigshow
11th September 2011, 08:24 PM
This billionnaire who owns Anzhi Makhachkala must be really desperate to beat Abramovich to the Champions League title lol.

Not content with giving Samuel Eto'o a pay packet of 380,000+ per week, and also getting in the likes of Roberto Carlos and Yuriy Zhirkov, he is now offering Guus Hiddinck 22m per year for a three year deal to become their manager!! Apparently he made the same offer to Mourinho but he decided to stay at Real Madrid.

If Gus doesn`t want the job i know a man who would do it for a million less a year :biggrinodf:

The rich fool wanted Vidic as well. I very much doubt he`ll be able to build a C/L winning side with the new fair play financial rules coming in next season.

viking
11th September 2011, 08:40 PM
If Gus doesn`t want the job i know a man who would do it for a million less a year :biggrinodf:

The rich fool wanted Vidic as well. I very much doubt he`ll be able to build a C/L winning side with the new fair play financial rules coming in next season.

heard a rumour that some clubs are thinking about introducing a, lets call it VIP, season ticket to get round this problem. Basically one season ticket will get sold that will be for the amount the billionaire want's to invest that season it then get put down as not spending more than profits made by the club.

muncherdave
12th September 2011, 12:13 AM
another recent thread about it all: http://www.thedartsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?4047-Samuel-Eto-o

it should still be a few years before they're challenging for the title a la Man City, right now I don't think they have a good enough squad to finish above the likes of Zenit, CSKA or Spartak Moscow

Steve Metalman
12th September 2011, 12:18 AM
Footies not my area of expertise, in fact I think they are all overpaid
Ticket prices are stupid.

What I could do with 10.000 a week, never mind the astronomical wages some players get

Bigshow
12th September 2011, 01:46 AM
another recent thread about it all: http://www.thedartsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?4047-Samuel-Eto-o

it should still be a few years before they're challenging for the title a la Man City, right now I don't think they have a good enough squad to finish above the likes of Zenit, CSKA or Spartak MoscowI don`t think they have a big enough league to attract top players. Off course there will be money grabbing whores who would sell their sole to the devil ala Eto. Domestically as you say it will come but in europe i doubt it.... not impossible though.

Footies not my area of expertise, in fact I think they are all overpaid
Ticket prices are stupid.

What I could do with 10.000 a week, never mind the astronomical wages some players get

The wage cap should be brought back and a sin bin introduced like rugby to stop moaning minnies ( as my woman calls them ).

mc1958
12th September 2011, 06:23 AM
Of course there will be money grabbing whores who would sell their sole to the devil ala Eto.

You could be right here - although he's a hero for his part in WHU's great escape a few seasons ago, it wouldn't surprise me if Carlos Tevez is touted to them in the January by his agent. Ade-bayor springs to mind as well

muncherdave
12th September 2011, 09:05 PM
I don`t think they have a big enough league to attract top players. Off course there will be money grabbing whores who would sell their sole to the devil ala Eto. Domestically as you say it will come but in europe i doubt it.... not impossible though.

You are right, Europa League maybe, but never the Champions League

muncherdave
12th September 2011, 09:15 PM
You could be right here - although he's a hero for his part in WHU's great escape a few seasons ago, it wouldn't surprise me if Carlos Tevez is touted to them in the January by his agent. Adebayor springs to mind as well

It wouldn't surprise me either. I have to say that Tevez disgusts me with his attitude and while I'm at it Luis Suarez does also at a lower level with his constant and blatant diving, he's too good a footballer to need to do that crap.

Anyway, back to the City front: Roberto Mancini seems very weak minded in my view bringing Tevez back into the squad after dropping him as captain, how on earth he could drop the very much on form Dzeko, who is a goalscoring machine right now scoring 4 goals away from home in his last match is beyond me. Dzeko and Aguero really seem like such a potent strikeforce already. Some could diplomatically argue that Tevez brings something different that he wanted for that specific game, but Aguero is every bit the playmaker forward he is and then some. Tevez should have been made to fight for his place, much like the other hothead Balotelli.