PDA

View Full Version : Google Dartboard

Steve Metalman
30th October 2011, 01:18 PM
Its interesting to hear that google are taking street view one step further and coming indoors

After the success of google maps to map our streets they are now going to go inside business premises

So are we going to see inside your local boozer?
Will we be able to check out if they have a dartboard?

It should make it easier to find a darts team in your area lol

Who's going to be the first to spot a dartboard on google maps??!!

F4tboy
30th October 2011, 04:24 PM
This is a bad idea.

No longer can I tell the misses I am still at work if the pub is on google earth, I`ll get rumbled:eekodf:.

Steve Metalman
30th October 2011, 05:01 PM
Lol if its anything like google earth the picture of you at the bar will still be there in 5 years time

My old car is still outside my house on that, and it went to the great scrapyard in the sky 3 years ago lol

So even when you are at the pub you can say...
" I wasn't there...you gave that shirt to Oxfam ages ago" :biggrinodf:

Hustler
30th October 2011, 05:08 PM
Lol if its anything like google earth the picture of you at the bar will still be there in 5 years time

My old car is still outside my house on that, and it went to the great scrapyard in the sky 3 years ago lol

So even when you are at the pub you can say...
" I wasn't there...you gave that shirt to Oxfam ages ago" :biggrinodf:

Yeah they have got my old car, in my old house which i moved out of 5 years ago nearly haha

Its starting to get a bit weird imo. All this seeing everyone and spying on everything, its just a bit weird

Steve Metalman
30th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Yeah they have got my old car, in my old house which i moved out of 5 years ago nearly haha

Its starting to get a bit weird imo. All this seeing everyone and spying on everything, its just a bit weird

Strange thing is, we are on google earth but not on street view :confusedodf:

Hustler
30th October 2011, 05:45 PM
Oh yeah i was thinking of street view, that is even weirder then lol

My mate was messing about looking as close to the playboy mansion as he could

And my nosy next door neighbour (on street view) was actually caught her standing at the window lol

F4tboy
30th October 2011, 06:26 PM
Loads of people have been caught where they should not be.

Steve Metalman
30th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Those trampolines in peoples gardens are popular lol

The Rage
31st October 2011, 08:49 AM
I love it on that street view thing where you can see somebody looking into the camera looking like they're getting all annoyed at being photographed :biggrinodf: