PDA

View Full Version : I drew the worst partner in history of darts

RNLarry
22nd December 2010, 12:49 PM
Played in the Luck of Draw last nite (cricket) and drew a nice lady who had never played darts:redfaceodf: Poor thing first 5 rounds didn't hit one mark. We won that one cuz I played outta my skin but couldn't keep that pace up over 5 matches. The whole championship team I'm on was there and the guys were having lots of fun heckling me. It was all in fun, but the nice part was a big hug and kiss from my partner afterward:biggrinodf:

dartnut
22nd December 2010, 02:46 PM
i know the feeling: ended up on a pairs blind draw with my own son, who suffers from dartitus.....still made it to the 1/4 finals....

Dartguy
22nd December 2010, 07:31 PM
Me too. In Dayton , Ohio back in the 90's, they had a $35000 tournament. In the Friday night blind draw, I drew this fella named Paul. He was asian, and threw gold colored darts. I carried this fella all the way to the finals, where my back couldn't take it anymore, so we finished second.

I think his last name was Lim.

Really nice guy, but couldn't hit the water if he fell out of a boat.

Giraffe
22nd December 2010, 07:36 PM
Played in the Luck of Draw last nite (cricket) and drew a nice lady who had never played darts:redfaceodf: Poor thing first 5 rounds didn't hit one mark. We won that one cuz I played outta my skin but couldn't keep that pace up over 5 matches. The whole championship team I'm on was there and the guys were having lots of fun heckling me. It was all in fun, but the nice part was a big hug and kiss from my partner afterward:biggrinodf:

Dont let your missus find out!

F4tboy
22nd December 2010, 09:27 PM
You should have followed the example from football (Soccer) Larry and offered to swap shirts at the end of the match as well.

RNLarry
22nd December 2010, 09:54 PM
Me too. In Dayton , Ohio back in the 90's, they had a $35000 tournament. In the Friday night blind draw, I drew this fella named Paul. He was asian, and threw gold colored darts. I carried this fella all the way to the finals, where my back couldn't take it anymore, so we finished second.

I think his last name was Lim.

Really nice guy, but couldn't hit the water if he fell out of a boat.

You talking about the great Paul Lim? you lucky stiff!!

Steve Metalman
22nd December 2010, 11:36 PM
You talking about the great Paul Lim? you lucky stiff!!

I think he was.
The question is who carried who!! ha ha