PDA

View Full Version : Well played Ireland!!!!!

dreambhoy
11th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Superb performance tonight in the Euro playoff first leg. They were due a bit of luck. between that match and the Armenia match that just about makes up for that cheatin scumbag Henry a few years back! :biggrinodf:

Gary O Connor
12th November 2011, 03:42 AM
Superb performance tonight in the Euro playoff first leg. They were due a bit of luck. between that match and the Armenia match that just about makes up for that cheatin scumbag Henry a few years back! :biggrinodf:

Yea man Im over the moon, a fantastic result yee haw ;)

LOWTOWER
12th November 2011, 07:06 AM
Just watched the highlights this morning - How did Estonia get to the play offs ? Scotland/Wales must be totally crap to be worse them then !

mc1958
12th November 2011, 08:07 AM
Just watched the highlights this morning - How did Estonia get to the play offs ? Scotland/Wales must be totally crap to be worse them then !

I don't think it's because Scotland and Wales are crap, but the group Estonia were in wasn't exactly the strongest - apart from Italy the other teams in their group were Serbia, Slovenia, Northern Ireland and the Faroe Islands. Scotland had to contend with Spain and the Czech Republic, and Wales were in the same group as England and Montenegro.

Anyway, I know there's the 2nd leg to play yet but well done to Ireland and I hope you get France in the finals and stuff them silly after what Henry did to you guys.

LOWTOWER
12th November 2011, 08:26 AM
Yep Montenegro - that well known footballing super-power !

mc1958
12th November 2011, 08:33 AM
Yep Montenegro - that well known footballing super-power !

OK, I'll grant you that - I was struggling when I wrote that one myself lol

Steve Metalman
12th November 2011, 05:44 PM
Well done Ireland, should be a big enough lead to defend at home
With a decent ref :eekodf:

Bigshow
12th November 2011, 05:58 PM
Well done Ireland, should be a big enough lead to defend at home
With a decent ref :eekodf:

I`ll put my name forward to referee it. I wonder if fifa will pick me :biggrinodf:

Great win for the lads last night. Ireland are surely odds on favourites now to win the euros :coolodf: :cheekyodf: