PDA

View Full Version : Adrian Lewis

DoubleOut
24th December 2010, 11:32 PM
Been watching a bit of this lad play on youtube and a couple of interviews and he seems like a really nice bloke. He's obviously very talented (seems very uncomplicated) had the odd rush of blood to the head (but who at that age didn't) and I was wondering if anyone had met him and what he was like?

ta

viking
24th December 2010, 11:40 PM
Been watching a bit of this lad play on youtube and a couple of interviews and he seems like a really nice bloke. He's obviously very talented (seems very uncomplicated) had the odd rush of blood to the head (but who at that age didn't) and I was wondering if anyone had met him and what he was like?

ta

Really top bloke, I've been lucky enough to get into a few closed events at Robin park (Generally only guests of the players get in) and the first year I was there I was watching Lewis and a few others practice and probably looked like a kid in a sweet shop and Lewis came over and started talking to me like i'd known him for years it got to the point where I even looked over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't talking to someone else, we talked for about 10/15 minuets about the tour and other players ( I must admit I was that bad about talking to a pro I don't remember half the conversation) but he really made me feel like I belonged and from what i've heard he's like that at exhibitions.

Lewis is by darting standards still young and I think in years to come he will be one of the top players but at the moment it's very dependant on which Lewis shows up on the day.

RNLarry
24th December 2010, 11:56 PM
Really top bloke, I've been lucky enough to get into a few closed events at Robin park (Generally only guests of the players get in) and the first year I was there I was watching Lewis and a few others practice and probably looked like a kid in a sweet shop and Lewis came over and started talking to me like i'd known him for years it got to the point where I even looked over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't talking to someone else, we talked for about 10/15 minuets about the tour and other players ( I must admit I was that bad about talking to a pro I don't remember half the conversation) but he really made me feel like I belonged and from what i've heard he's like that at exhibitions.

Lewis is by darting standards still young and I think in years to come he will be one of the top players but at the moment it's very dependant on which Lewis shows up on the day.

Yeah,
I like him and others as well. Co Stompe seems very likeable, Kong who posts on here is very nice.