PDA

View Full Version : Old Firm

a76
2nd January 2011, 01:28 PM
Any one going to watch the match?

Who's Winnin
3rd January 2011, 12:22 AM
was going too but had to go out in end, glad Celtic won as it keeps it tight at top when Rangers no doubt win games in hand.

sigmapro501
3rd January 2011, 07:21 PM
really disappointed in the result, Celtic were the better team but im sure the mighty Glasgow Rangers will win our games in hand and regain top spot, the most important thing about Sundays match was remembering the sad loss of 66 of our great fans, gone but not forgotten OUR ABSENT FRIENDS

hang the dj
3rd January 2011, 07:29 PM
I was there, loved it - nothing between the teams first half but we were in control second half

hightower
4th January 2011, 12:20 PM
Poor game fom a poor league !! :)

hang the dj
4th January 2011, 01:22 PM
Poor game fom a poor league !! :)

Dreadful league but it's all we got

The_Dreambhoy
4th January 2011, 02:30 PM
Dreadful league but it's all we got

dont care how poor the league ie...as long as the hoops are top come May thats all that matters!! :)

sigmapro501
4th January 2011, 11:24 PM
dont count on it dreambhoy, yous caught us on a bad day, 3 in a row here we go,

JonoTheMenace
6th January 2011, 11:08 PM
Being a Gers fan myself i'd be surprised if Celtic did win the league this season. Not being biast in any way but Celtic are far too absent in Old firm games which will ultimately diminish any title hopes they may have. Yes they wont at Ibrox but you cold argue if McGreggor doesn't come out, Celtic probably don't win the game. Rangers are still huge favourites and with 2 games in hand they should be back at the top and will probably see it out from there.

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 01:18 AM
Being a Gers fan myself i'd be surprised if Celtic did win the league this season. Not being biast in any way but Celtic are far too absent in Old firm games which will ultimately diminish any title hopes they may have. Yes they wont at Ibrox but you cold argue if McGreggor doesn't come out, Celtic probably don't win the game. Rangers are still huge favourites and with 2 games in hand they should be back at the top and will probably see it out from there.

you could also argue that if the referee had been watching the game in the first old firm game of the season youz wouldnt have got the most ridiculous penalty ive ever seen and which in effect killed off the game.

As for Sunday, Celtic are absent? Remind me of a save our keeper had to make? Was Miller even playing? We know we are rotten, yous play most weeks with a flat back ten and scrape results and think that makes you a good team.

Robert
7th January 2011, 01:37 AM
you could also argue that if the referee had been watching the game in the first old firm game of the season youz wouldnt have got the most ridiculous penalty ive ever seen and which in effect killed off the game.

As for Sunday, Celtic are absent? Remind me of a save our keeper had to make? Was Miller even playing? We know we are rotten, yous play most weeks with a flat back ten and scrape results and think that makes you a good team.

comments like yours should be kept for the school playground or the Clyde 1 PARANOIA phone in !!!

Celtic FC never ashamed always offended since 1888.

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 01:40 AM
comments like yours should be kept for the school playground or the Clyde 1 PARANOIA phone in !!!

Celtic FC never ashamed always offended since 1888.

tell me what i said there that was paranoia? it was all facts MATE

Robert
7th January 2011, 01:49 AM

PARANOIA :exactly:

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 01:51 AM
PARANOIA :exactly:

lol, did you see only an excuse? i thought their john reid sketch was quality

JonoTheMenace
7th January 2011, 02:31 AM

As for Sunday, Celtic are absent? Remind me of a save our keeper had to make? Was Miller even playing? We know we are rotten, yous play most weeks with a flat back ten and scrape results and think that makes you a good team.Rangers were never going to throw a 2-1 lead away at Celtic park. Celtic weren't in the game and their players lack of Old Firm experience showed. It wasn't a penalty however the game was over and done with and in no way do i condone diving or cheating in any way. You can't deny for the past few seasons now Celtic have been absent in Old Firm fixtures hence the reason Rangers get the better of them. However on Sunday, Celtic were the better team but if McGregor had not have come out then the result could have gone either way.

sigmapro501
7th January 2011, 03:39 AM
Its all a conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyesodf::rolleyesodf::D:D:

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 04:56 PM
Rangers were never going to throw a 2-1 lead away at Celtic park. Celtic weren't in the game and their players lack of Old Firm experience showed. It wasn't a penalty however the game was over and done with and in no way do i condone diving or cheating in any way. You can't deny for the past few seasons now Celtic have been absent in Old Firm fixtures hence the reason Rangers get the better of them. However on Sunday, Celtic were the better team but if McGregor had not have come out then the result could have gone either way.

lol thats the daftest thing ive ever heard anyone say on here, it was 2-1 with 35 minutes to go ffs!

hang the dj
7th January 2011, 05:21 PM
Rangers were never going to throw a 2-1 lead away at Celtic park. Celtic weren't in the game and their players lack of Old Firm experience showed. It wasn't a penalty however the game was over and done with and in no way do i condone diving or cheating in any way. You can't deny for the past few seasons now Celtic have been absent in Old Firm fixtures hence the reason Rangers get the better of them. However on Sunday, Celtic were the better team but if McGregor had not have come out then the result could have gone either way.

Ridiculous comment that can be could be used for any argument "if this happend this way or that" the fact is McGregor did come of his line

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 06:14 PM
Rangers accept a 700k bid from Birmingham for Kenny Miller....if he goes he will also take any small hope Rangers had of winning the league with him...hail hail :)

JonoTheMenace
7th January 2011, 07:06 PM
Ridiculous comment that can be could be used for any argument "if this happend this way or that" the fact is McGregor did come of his lineIt's hardly a ridiculous comment when he points out Broadfoot had dived. The ref gave a penalty and Rangers sealed the game. Oh, but what if he hadn't have died?:rolleyesodf:

The_Dreambhoy
7th January 2011, 08:07 PM
It's hardly a ridiculous comment when he points out Broadfoot had dived. The ref gave a penalty and Rangers sealed the game. Oh, but what if he hadn't have died?:rolleyesodf:

i pointed out it was ridiculous you said the game was over with half an hour to go and only a goal between the teams

JonoTheMenace
8th January 2011, 01:17 AM
i pointed out it was ridiculous you said the game was over with half an hour to go and only a goal between the teamsYou infact pointed out it was the most ridiculous penalty you had ever seen. Now, if you read my above post you will see that i did indeed point that out to you. There was indeed 1 goal between the teams however Rangers were never going to concede another goal. Celtic' lack of Old Firm experience began to show before half time & I'm sure, as well as i did we'd come out on top even at 1-0 down, at half time.

The_Dreambhoy
8th January 2011, 01:33 AM
You infact pointed out it was the most ridiculous penalty you had ever seen. Now, if you read my above post you will see that i did indeed point that out to you. There was indeed 1 goal between the teams however Rangers were never going to concede another goal. Celtic' lack of Old Firm experience began to show before half time & I'm sure, as well as i did we'd come out on top even at 1-0 down, at half time.

Yet Neil Lennons old firm record is Lennon 2 v 1 Watty..........not bad considering we have no "experience" eh

Robert
8th January 2011, 02:19 AM
don't rise to the bait, clearly the dreambhoy knows as much about football as he does about darts. 0% the same as his iq let the offended like him get involved in the small talk as thats their level.
rise above the stupiditiy !!!

ps dreambhoy how many big games that matter has lennon won ????
answer 1
hopeless,clueless & prize idiot, sound familiar ????

Steve Metalman
8th January 2011, 03:02 AM
C'mon play nicely now, we don't want any raging do we!!:pacman2:

JonoTheMenace
8th January 2011, 12:40 PM
Yet Neil Lennons old firm record is Lennon 2 v 1 Watty..........not bad considering we have no "experience" eh
I'd concur with Roberto here as you obviously can't understand what i'm saying. It's quite obvious you keep changing the subject here for no apparent reason. Lennon's record doesn't mean didly. Celtic had around 7-8 new players in the squad for the game at Parkhead and it showed. Hence the reason Rangers won comfortably.

Now, would you like to defer from the main subject again?

You really are the DreamBhoy:rolleyesodf:

Steve Metalman
8th January 2011, 03:29 PM
C'mon play nicely now, we don't want any raging do we!!:pacman2:

Maybe i should have picked a more neutral smiley, the Mrs who's the footie fan in our house
said "you plum, Steve, you've put on a smiley thats rangers blue":eekodf:
I'm a villa fan I've no idea what a successful team is. :biggrinodf:

Please please please keep the banter family friendly!!

JonoTheMenace
8th January 2011, 06:32 PM
Maybe i should have picked a more neutral smiley, the Mrs who's the footie fan in our house
said "you plum, Steve, you've put on a smiley thats rangers blue":eekodf:
I'm a villa fan I've no idea what a successful team is. :biggrinodf:

Please please please keep the banter family friendly!!Haha come on Steve. Nothing has been said in an unfriendly manner here ;) We're having a light hearted discussion here which he seems to have now dissapeared from. Grab a beer and lighten up big man:cheekyodf:

The_Dreambhoy
9th January 2011, 10:28 PM
Haha come on Steve. Nothing has been said in an unfriendly manner here ;) We're having a light hearted discussion here which he seems to have now dissapeared from. Grab a beer and lighten up big man:cheekyodf:

I have been working and out enjoying myself, sorry for not sitting on here waiting for a reply from you as I really dont care about anything you have to say. Millers gone and the leagues going with him. End of discussion. Respond if you want but I wont even be looking at it as your boring me

JonoTheMenace
9th January 2011, 11:27 PM
I have been working and out enjoying myself, sorry for not sitting on here waiting for a reply from you as I really dont care about anything you have to say. Millers gone and the leagues going with him. End of discussion. Respond if you want but I wont even be looking at it as your boring meTypical reply from a Timmy. It seems he's walking away and taking any pride he had left with him. Best thing to do young man. You always have been 2nd best that side. xxx

a76
12th January 2011, 08:56 PM
Dont think you should be calling people a tim Jono.