PDA

View Full Version : Australian Open...C'MON ANDY!!!!!!!!!

dreambhoy
27th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Currently leading world number 1 Novak Djokovic 2v1 in sets in the semi final

Won the third set in a tie break

Love to see a good SCOT (NOT BRIT) doing well :biggrinodf:

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 12:43 PM
Love to see a good SCOT (NOT BRIT) doing well :biggrinodf:

the exact reason i hate andy murray,plus his overall scottish attitude and depressiveness and his lack of overall pride in his appearance make abit of an effort for goodness sake man.

plus i love djoko such a hero

dreambhoy
27th January 2012, 12:46 PM
the exact reason i hate andy murray,plus his overall scottish attitude and depressiveness and his lack of overall pride in his appearance make abit of an effort for goodness sake man.

plus i love djoko such a hero

pride in his appearance? hes a tennis player not a Ralph Lauren model.

Djokovic hero? Hes been play acting fake injuries for the first three sets and now hes on top appears to be fine, if thats a hero to you then the 0.001% of respect I had for you has now dimished

May I take the pleasure of saying you appear to be a complete helmet? Hes proud to be Scottish

Really dont know where these people come from

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 01:00 PM
pride in his appearance? hes a tennis player not a Ralph Lauren model.

Djokovic hero? Hes been play acting fake injuries for the first three sets and now hes on top appears to be fine, if thats a hero to you then the 0.001% of respect I had for you has now dimished

May I take the pleasure of saying you appear to be a complete helmet? Hes proud to be Scottish

Really dont know where these people come from

hahahahaha, djoko is the best tennis player i have ever seen and i have watched a fair amount if tennis.
i would like to see any win a major maybe even Wimbledon but he struggles under the pressure of the media in England.
also you didnt need to take my comment so seriously i was very tounge in cheek i didnt realize how touchy you would be but i suppose he is the only big Scottish sportsman going so you have to be protective of him ;)

p.s djoko to win this set 6-3

Jack
27th January 2012, 01:05 PM
Looks like "Morrissey" is in meltdown now.

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 01:07 PM
Uh oh

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 01:12 PM
if its any consolation murray had had more hits on twitter than Djokovic :P

Jack
27th January 2012, 01:28 PM
Fighting back

dreambhoy
27th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Great match. He showed some bottle to break Novak when he was serving for the match.

Win or lose he has given a great account of himself and showed that the gap between him and Djokovic is closing

spoonie
This one's not quite over yet - 5-5 in the deciding set! Murray clawed this one back from 5-2 down which is impressive at any time but in the final set of a a semi against ND, it's a hell of an effort!

chrisbamb
Sorry Dream but Murrays got about as much Personality as a wet paper bag and is one bad loser to boot. I never watch his matches and I always hope for a defeat. ;)

dreambhoy
27th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Sorry Dream but Murrays got about as much Personality as a wet paper bag and is one bad loser to boot. I never watch his matches and I always hope for a defeat. ;)

Why even bother commenting on this then seriously? Your personality has also been questioned on occasion and you cried like a little girl.

Remember that and dont start me off again if u cant take it back :)

chrisbamb
27th January 2012, 01:35 PM
Lol, what is it with you and Sports that you can't have someone criticise someone you've obviously got a hard on for??? :p

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Lol, what is it with you and Sports that you can't have someone criticise someone you've obviously got a hard on for??? :p
lol

Jack
27th January 2012, 01:38 PM
A five set marathon will suit Nadal.

chrisbamb
27th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Oh well, Murray got beat again. :)

spoonie
27th January 2012, 01:45 PM
He got a whole lot further in the Australian Open than you did tho, Chris ;)

aRoyalShark
27th January 2012, 01:46 PM
no surprises there then good job his is a...
SCOT (NOT BRIT)

chrisbamb
27th January 2012, 01:46 PM
and he always will as I haven't spent my life training to be a Tennis player. :)

spoonie
27th January 2012, 01:56 PM
I bet he'll be tweeting every time you drop a leg from now on ;)

chrisbamb
27th January 2012, 02:30 PM
I hope so, the recognition would be good. :)