PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl 46

DoncasterMatty
3rd February 2012, 12:35 AM
Well it's that time of year again the Superbowl 46 is almost here New England Patrioits vs New York Giants.Sadly as a Green Bay Packers fan that we didn't make it this year,but gotta give the big blue credit for getting this far never expected them to beat the Packers or the SF 49ers nevermind reaching the Superbowl and I would have them down as underdogs again going into the Superbowl.The Pats have been outstanding this year and Tom Brady as had a Excellent season so Pats for me have got to be favourites going into the game.Although wouldn't be surprised the Giants pulling off another upset already beaten two of the top teams last two rounds to get this far

dvsdog
3rd February 2012, 07:13 AM
Yes, the traditional yrly Sunday marathon of $3.5 million per 30 second marathon of commercials interspersed by infrequent moments of play to determine the champion of American football. Not to mention a Madonna 1/2 time show. Our local pub puts out a free feast and prizes and a bunch of us party together for the event. Unfortunately no boards in this pub so it's pints heaped on BS thruout the day and we all call Taxi at the end.

lfcdartsfan
6th February 2012, 12:34 AM
like every game of hang egg i watch ive got no idea whats going on

but its still brilliant :D

Dave Dart
6th February 2012, 12:37 AM
Watching it now......................

chunks
6th February 2012, 03:51 AM
no foosball for me. full day of darts instead. regional qualifiers.

Steve Metalman
6th February 2012, 03:55 AM
Good luck chunks, go get em :thumbsup1:

wcp
6th February 2012, 03:23 PM
GIANTS 21 PATRIOTS 17-boring game this year

matt
7th February 2012, 01:01 AM
Too much standing around for my liking. Not enough action.

I do watch it every year, though. It's a good excuse to party on a Sunday. :D

spoonie
7th February 2012, 11:14 AM
Delighted to see the Giants getting it done!