PDA

View Full Version : Would you slap Klitschko?

Steve Metalman
17th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Ha ha What was Dereck Chisora thinking of?

I know I'll make that giant scary man angry :biggrinodf:

muncherdave
17th February 2012, 09:58 PM
No I most certainly would not. Chisora's going to be made mincemeat out of tomorrow

spoonie
17th February 2012, 10:08 PM
If he's stupid enough to get in the ring with him in the first place, it doesn't say a lot for his sanity!

Steve Metalman
17th February 2012, 10:14 PM
Knock out in round one I think
Chisora is either very nervous, or not very sensible!!

Steve Metalman
17th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Most of us, when we go 'why did I just do that?' haven't done anything half as stupid :biggrinodf:

Goofy
17th February 2012, 10:20 PM
Chisora's got a history of doing daft things at the weigh-in........ he kissed an opponent on the lips a couple of years back :lol:

Making Wlad angry before a fight might be a good idea, would get him to open up a bit more........ but Vitali? Vitali has a granite chin, the only way to beat him is to outbox him/outspeed him....... and you cant do that when you're sleeping on the canvas :)

mc1958
18th February 2012, 07:21 AM
I'm not into boxing - but the bloke must have a death wish or something. What an idiot - I reckon by the end of round 2 if not sooner lol

JohnBW83
18th February 2012, 08:24 AM
Hope he brings a good set of trainers with he because he is going to need them.

Steve Metalman
18th February 2012, 08:37 AM
Bring a body bag more like :biggrinodf:

Actually Chisora has got quite a good record and youth is on his side
Klitschko has 40 year old legs, so if Chisora can hold out long enough he might surprise us

Paul D
18th February 2012, 08:59 AM
Chisora's the latest in a long line of average British wannabes.. he isn't really very good and has had a couple poor defeats.. As much as I think the Klitchko's are not great fighters and, ten to fifteen years ago, would be struggling to get a shot (let alone a belt), they still have too much for everyone else out there at the moment..

JEDI
18th February 2012, 09:42 AM
chizzy will need more than the lucky shot he dropped Tyson Fury with................................

Vikingfjord
18th February 2012, 10:08 AM
Omg! Just saw this now. klitchko gotta have massive self diciplin to not hit back.

dirk diggler
18th February 2012, 10:51 AM
Cant see chisora lasting 2 rounds ,
The slap will be all he is remembered for me thinks

lovejoy
18th February 2012, 11:11 AM
It's the whole classic mind games thing isn't it. Unfortunately for del boy though he's gonna need more than mind games to topple dr iron fist!

JEDI
18th February 2012, 11:33 AM
1 thing i will say about the Klitchko's, they call everyone else cowards yet neither of them will fight outside of Germany...............what is that all about??!!!!

Bigshow
18th February 2012, 01:21 PM
chizzy will need more than the lucky shot he dropped Tyson Fury with................................

Tyson Fury is a useless big brute, he`s just a big unit, he has no defence and throws wayward punches. Vitali is a boxer ( not just a big brute ) and will destroy Chisora. I predict pain.

JohnBW83
18th February 2012, 01:30 PM
Should be a good fight. :)

muncherdave
18th February 2012, 01:33 PM
Chisora will got a thorough pasting if he even makes it past 3 rounds. He really has no chance whatsoever in my eyes and his record doesn't mean a lot, he's not fought anyone anywhere near Klitschkos class

BanannaMan
18th February 2012, 01:58 PM
to be fair i would have kicked him in the family jewels hate the boring brothers.

Dartguy
19th February 2012, 03:33 AM
Too Bad Vitali didn't knock that toolbag's head right out of the ring. The useless orchid spat on Klitscho. Disgusting, no-class piece of chrysanthemum!!!

Steve Metalman
19th February 2012, 06:32 AM
I have to agree, there was no need for that.

They said on the radio that Klitscho gets paid for each round, which would explain why it went the full 9 yards rather than a straight knockout in the early rounds

Dave Dart
19th February 2012, 06:42 AM
I have to agree, there was no need for that.

They said on the radio that Klitscho gets paid for each round, which would explain why it went the full 9 yards rather than a straight knockout in the early rounds

Tht explains a lot..........................

JEDI
19th February 2012, 11:29 AM
Too Bad Vitali didn't knock that toolbag's head right out of the ring. The useless orchid spat on Klitscho. Disgusting, no-class piece of chrysanthemum!!!

but at least chisora has Bottle, theres not been a decent yank fighter for a long long time........................ the best action Happened after the fight, no one has done this in boxing for a long time........................................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAtKUunjpc a different view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEF4d3T4Zhw&feature=related he didnt glass chisora he punched him and the glass shattered

Dave Dart
19th February 2012, 01:29 PM
I will say this I don't endorse his antics but he certainly has livened up a boring heavyweight division............................

Steve Metalman
19th February 2012, 01:46 PM
David Haye has done a runner but Chisora has been arrested by the German police.

The cynics would probably say its a prelude to a boxing match in London once they get out of jail.

I'd say Uncle Barry has got nothing on Frank Warren for publicity...
He's got this on the news all around the world 3 days in a row for free :biggrinodf:

Haye v Klitschko is probably off though as Haye cant go back to Germany lol

Dartguy
19th February 2012, 01:50 PM
Just a thug. Running his mouth to Haye. Fight me! Haye's response: "Why, you've lost 3 fights in a row?!"

Neither of them have any class at all, but I guess that is not what most fans want. Just throw any 2 thugs in the ring and let them slap and stip on each other. Looks like Jerry Springer Show to me.

aRoyalShark
19th February 2012, 02:43 PM
i think they will probably both lose there boxing licence's, chisoras antc over the whole weekend were an absolute joke the guy has never beaten anyone worth fighting and to do that to the champ and his brother is disgusting, and obv if david haye is found to have smashed a bottle over the plums head then he will lose his BL too, i like haye but he just talks soo much chrysanthemum and thinks he is better than he is

the gooch
19th February 2012, 02:55 PM
david gaye had no business being there hes up there with the being the biggest conman in boxing with audrey harrisson.I like chisora but his antics the last few days along with the fighting with haye in the press conference has severely damaged british boxings credibility and reputation.

JEDI
19th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Haye didnt glass chisora, and also why didnt security remove Haye???? also klitchko's management team is a farcical joke!!

the gooch
19th February 2012, 03:44 PM
its all to build up hype for a haye chisora fight then the winner take son vitali again.Haye doesnt stand a chance of beating vitali because he simply doenst have the heart or tools to stop him he was a disgrace in his last fight blaming his baby toe for his loss lol.David Price and Mike Perez are two guys who will be heavyweight champs in the nxt few years

Steve Metalman
19th February 2012, 03:48 PM
Does Haye have a licence to take away?

I know he gave it up last year but did he get it back?

the gooch
19th February 2012, 03:53 PM
hed get it back very easily if he wnated to just apply for it but after last night u wudnt know what wud happen.I cant stand the man personally a pure conman after what he did in his last fight least chisora fought bravely and gave vitali his hardest fight n years

RUDEBOY
19th February 2012, 05:08 PM
david gaye had no business being there hes up there with the being the biggest conman in boxing with audrey harrisson.i like chisora but his antics the last few days along with the fighting with haye in the press conference has severely damaged british boxings credibility and reputation.

i think perez and price could beat both wlad and vit .the less said about the 'cockney clowns' the better

Steve Metalman
19th February 2012, 05:13 PM
Vitali must be wetting himself with laughter at these mad brits lol

Chisora has been released without charge

Bigshow
19th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Vitali must be wetting himself with laughter at these mad brits lol

Chisora has been released without charge

Thon David Haye should be lifted for punching a man when he was holding a glass bottle. I know he didn`t actually try to split him with a bottle but his actions were extremely dumb and he needs to be made fully aware of that.

Steve Metalman
19th February 2012, 05:23 PM
They need to find Haye before they could charge him.

Good job it wasn't a bottle of Heinz tomato ketchup
They are dead hard those bottles lol

Bigshow
19th February 2012, 05:33 PM
They need to find Haye before they could charge him.

Good job it wasn't a bottle of Heinz tomato ketchup
They are dead hard those bottles lol

I burst out laughing when i read that, good man Steve, that`ll keep me smiling for a while :biggrinodf:

the gooch
19th February 2012, 09:04 PM
ha ha ha

muncherdave
19th February 2012, 09:23 PM
Still not sure after both views exactly what happened with the bottle. There were so many people there that the truth will come out, but personally I think Chisora glassed Booth by accident. Absolute bellend that he is threatening to shoot him.

ConnorJ
19th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Haye had the bottle neck in his hand as if he were drinking out of it. He punched Chisora with his knuckles and the bottle never hit Chisora. The bottle kneck was just used to "pack" Davids hand.

JEDI
19th February 2012, 09:30 PM
i think I'd have let a 1-2 punch fly if chisora had approached me as menacingly as he did Haye, at the end of the day, Clubber Lang / Rocky Balboa confrontations are always gonna get fight fans going

muncherdave
19th February 2012, 09:37 PM
Haye had the bottle neck in his hand as if he were drinking out of it. He punched Chisora with his knuckles and the bottle never hit Chisora. The bottle kneck was just used to "pack" Davids hand.

So how did Adam Booth get glassed?

muncherdave
19th February 2012, 09:43 PM
Oh and both will probably just get fines and whatever criminal charges brought against them, neither will get their licence revoked or whatever.

All this post fight shenanigans aside Chisora fought a better fight than anyone thought really. He would have beaten Tyson Fury easily if he had fought as well in their fight.

I do not want to see Haye v Chisora until after a Haye - Vitali fight. Frank Warrens an idiot, let Haye win a title first and then organise a British superfight, not the other way around. Which is going to make him more money?! Not that I'm saying Haye will beat Vitali anyway.

ConnorJ
19th February 2012, 10:07 PM
So how did Adam Booth get glassed?

He didn't. David Haye started swinging a camera stand about the place and he hit his own trainer over the head with it by mistake.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2103344/Dereck-Chisora-David-Haye-brawl--watch-video.html

Watch the video and towards the end you see Adam Booth get hit.

muncherdave
19th February 2012, 10:19 PM
Oh I see, thanks

TROUBLEAGAIN
19th February 2012, 10:29 PM
Its got the boxing world and the British media talking - Getting more like that American wresting soap opera every year.

the gooch
20th February 2012, 03:11 PM
booth was busted open by haye knocking over a tripod of a camera when he was scrapping with del boy.