PDA

View Full Version : Fact- King Kenny returns

TROUBLEAGAIN
8th January 2011, 11:58 AM
The legend Kenny Dalglish takes over from Woy Hodgson http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/9350630.stm...He will need a lot of luck transforming the worst Liverpool team since Souness's time.... First advice kenny play players in the right positions 2nd get rid of half the team !!!!!

gazman
8th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Well it was just a matter of time to be fair. Hodgson was never going to stay with the way results were going, shame though as hes not a bad manager. Its a cut throat business, and I wish Kenny all the best as hes going to need it with that shower of ***** team.

TROUBLEAGAIN
8th January 2011, 12:32 PM
Well it was just a matter of time to be fair. Hodgson was never going to stay with the way results were going, shame though as hes not a bad manager. Its a cut throat business, and I wish Kenny all the best as hes going to need it with that shower of ***** team.

Your right there !!! Woys a decent enough man but wasnt right for Liverpool..

F4tboy
8th January 2011, 12:34 PM
You have to feel slightly sorry for Roy Hodgson, he is a good manager who inherited a very poor squad.

As for Graham Souness, I wont hear a word against him, I love what he done to Liverpool, starting your decline all those years ago.

TROUBLEAGAIN
8th January 2011, 12:39 PM
You have to feel slightly sorry for Roy Hodgson, he is a good manager who inherited a very poor squad.

As for Graham Souness, I wont hear a word against him, I love what he done to Liverpool, starting your decline all those years ago.

And he would say he inherited an ageing team from....yes Kenny Dalglish...

Bigshow
8th January 2011, 01:27 PM
Kennys 1st match will be a drumming at old trafford, in 6 months time it`ll have changed from King Kenny to that useless c*** Dalglish. I love english soccer.

macca77
8th January 2011, 01:36 PM
Kenny tried this before taking over Celtic and lost the respect the fans had for him.Same will happen him now.he should stick to playing golf or whatever he does when he cant handle the pressure of a big job

TROUBLEAGAIN
8th January 2011, 01:57 PM
I think hes in a no lose situation. How bad can it get !!! The seasons over, all he has to do is keep Liverpool in the division hopefully above those horrible Blue noses and play some attacking football. It doesnt hide the fact that Liverpool are a very poor team and in a terrible position- Playing with pride and commitment would do for starters..

Brett
8th January 2011, 03:29 PM
Its worse than Newcastle running to Keegan whenever they are in trouble.

TROUBLEAGAIN
9th January 2011, 03:36 PM
Its worse than Newcastle running to Keegan whenever they are in trouble.

Nothing can ever be that bad.

RUDEBOY
15th January 2011, 04:04 PM
I think hes in a no lose situation. How bad can it get !!! The seasons over, all he has to do is keep Liverpool in the division hopefully above those horrible Blue noses and play some attacking football. It doesnt hide the fact that Liverpool are a very poor team and in a terrible position- Playing with pride and commitment would do for starters..

Horrible Bluenose's i'll remember that the next time i pummel you on the oche !!!

TROUBLEAGAIN
15th January 2011, 05:04 PM
Horrible Bluenose's i'll remember that the next time i pummel you on the oche !!!

Should change that to if

hightower
19th January 2011, 01:28 PM
And what a fantastic job "King" Kenny is doing !

lfcdartsfan
22nd January 2011, 03:09 PM
well he didnt do too bad a job today

and what strike by miereles for our 2nd that was !!!

F4tboy
22nd January 2011, 03:31 PM
What a result, turning over the mighty Wolves:cheekyodf:.

kong
25th January 2011, 02:59 AM
its a great move,kenny has watched every game over the last 3 years and im sure he knows who the deadwood is to ship out,there is a lot,but i wouldnt be supprised if he brought the best outa a couple and you see a couple turn it round........you can see how proud he is to be back and his love for the club runs as deep as any supporter,and thats what is needed,,,,i just hope he gets the right backing from upstairs as he is human and not a miricle worker.

TROUBLEAGAIN
11th May 2011, 04:40 AM
What a job hes done !!! The Reds are playing for the shirt again and with a smile on their faces. A couple of top quality signings in the Summer and Champions League football will be the least of the targets.

jameshope
11th May 2011, 08:55 AM
I would say Liverpool are looking good for the Europa League after that result at Fulham on Monday night

hightower
24th May 2011, 08:00 PM
I would say Liverpool are looking good for the Europa League after that result at Fulham on Monday night

The Europa League ? What the hell is that !? lol

BanannaMan
24th May 2011, 08:11 PM
u prob right they do nowt in it anyway..... kenny needs least 5 players,........