Thread: Designa Darts????

Designa Darts????

Quick question. Are my eyes deceiving me or are Designa darts exactly the same as RD darts? I recieved a catalogue from a rival company today and nearly all the darts are the same as those of Designa darts in the Darts Corner catalogue, just with different names.

Probably a well known bit of trivia with a perfectly simple explanation, but it a has annoyed me for some reason.

Cheers
    Personal Motto : "There are plenty of flavours of ice cream out there; don't choose a favourite till you've tasted them all"

Darts: Custom Darts - Phase 5 'Precision' 26g (Aluminium Stems / Pear Flights)
    180s this year: 3 but many more to come - Target 10

3 Dart average - around 50

I've noticed it to! also nodor sell the same darts!

its similar in a few ranges of darts. lots of suppliers have the same dart, named slightly different.

one is the 95% penetrator range.

another the golden eye range.

Cheers for the reply fellas. Seems that there must be one manufacturer whoever that is and then the suppliers must name and package them differently. Just seems daft to me and a little confusing having the all these darts on the market supposedl;y being different models. On the plus side there are some very nice darts in the range.
    Personal Motto : "There are plenty of flavours of ice cream out there; don't choose a favourite till you've tasted them all"

Darts: Custom Darts - Phase 5 'Precision' 26g (Aluminium Stems / Pear Flights)
    180s this year: 3 but many more to come - Target 10

3 Dart average - around 50