Thread: City of London Open - Fri 27/04 - £5/£7 - Porters Lodge, EC4R - 18:45

City of London Open - Fri 27/04 - £5/£7 - Porters Lodge, EC4R - 18:45

City of LONDON Open – Friday 27th April - Reg closes 18:45, 19:00 start - £7 entry (£5 for CoLDA Members)
    Cityof LONDON Open – Friday 27th April - £7 entry, £5 members - Cash Prizes - Porters Lodge EC4

The City of London Darts Association is proud to present

The City of London End of Month Open

Friday 27th April

Play starts 19:00, registration closes 18:45
    £7 entry, £5 for CoLDA members. Cash prize fund to the winner, runners up and semi finalists. Prize is dependant on field.
    The Darts Fourm’s own MC1958 has attended a number of our events, ask him for an independent opinion!
    Ranking points to all for the order of merit to qualify for the City of London World Darts Championship to be held in November. Part of the fees taken from each open go to the prize pot for the CoLWDC.

The opens form an order of merit to enter the City of London Darts World Championship (CLDWC), organised by the City of London Darts Association (COLDA) which will be held in November – a tongue in cheek World Championship to promote the sport and indeed art of Darts in the Capital. There will be 18 Opens this year, this being the eighth of them.

Each qualifying open will have cash prizes but the biggest prize will be entry into the CLDWC where up for grabs will be bigger cash prizes, the CLDWC belt and title of City of London World Darts Champion. Last years World Championship was won by the PDC's Richie Howson. CoLDA paid out £2,000 at the CoLWDC and a further £1,000+ at the opens.

The next qualifying open will be held on Friday 27th April. Play starts at 19:00 with registration open until 18:45 - you can book in advance. The open is, er, open to the first 64 players who turn up. Preference will be given to those who book AND pay in advance. You can pay in advance at the Porters Lodge (ask for Rob or Lesley) or by using the Paypal link on our website - www.cityoflondondarts.co.uk or by donating via paypal at cityoflondondarts@gmail.com

Call Steve for info: 07 764 575 087

The Porters Lodge
    17 Arthur Street
    Monument
    London
    EC4R 9BR

Tel: 020 7283 6599 – ask for Rob

The City of London Darts Championship can now be found on Facebook.

All the best,

Sheerluck Holmes & all at COLDA
    www.cityoflondondarts.co.uk / steve@cityoflondondarts.co.uk
    Last edited by SheerluckHolmes; 14th April 2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Stupidity

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately I couldn't get to the one this Tuesday due to other commitments, but I'm definitely there for the 27th. These are excellent events very well run by the COLDA guys, and the Porters Lodge is one of (if not the) best darts establishments in London. I'm determined to win a game soon lol, but you get to see some great darts and have loads of fun at the same time. I can't recommend these opens highly enough - they are a cracking night out.
    Dartsforum Awards
    Tournament updates
    Easter 180 hour 2012 [x3]How to Dye Stems

Look forward to seeing you down there soon.

Honeslty believe in the County close season we'll hit the magic 64 players. Got 61 a few times but determined to get a full quota soon!

Quick reminder that the next Citty of LONDON Open is tomorrow night.

Already had a fair amount of advance bookings so looking liek it's going to be a busy one and that we may finally reach the magic 64!

Blog Entries
    Looks like I'm going to have to miss this one as well now - my foot has swollen up and it's painful to walk on, so looks like I may be visiting the quack later today if it doesn't get any better I can't remember but I reckon I must have kicked something on the way home from the Porters Lodge on Wednesday night lol.
    Dartsforum Awards
    Tournament updates

Blog Entries
    I missed the last two of these through illness, and it's my daughter's birthday today so I can't make it tonight either - but if you are in London tonight get yourself down to the Porters Lodge as there is another CoLDA Open tonight. Well worth the entrance price for a cracking night out.
    Dartsforum Awards
    Tournament updates