Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Treated Myself

Hope they work for you fella, nice looking darts.
    Dartsforum award
    Darting Lookalikes

Steve Metalman
    Quote Originally Posted by dreambhoy View Post
    Ordered some new arrers today. Was using the Lowe Machina but they have been irritating me lately as the barrel iss really thick. Wanted to go for something a bit smoother with grips on the point.

So went for these ones...........

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts--...duct_info.html

It was only an extra 3 to have a grip put on the points which I thought was reasonable!

Cant wait to get them
    Good darts, you'll do fine with those
    Had to laugh at you getting the power pack

Just watch he doesnt jump out of the box and sign your dart board

IMO these are amongst the best looking darts out there, if not the best. Very classy. Might be on my xmas list.
    Dartsforum Awards
    Services to Online Darts

Inaugural Cup
    Players Medal

Match Darts: 22g the crisp people Max Tungsten
    Best 501 :12 darts

Best Finish: 133 (WDA)
    180's: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Metalman View Post
    Good darts, you'll do fine with those
    Had to laugh at you getting the power pack

Just watch he doesnt jump out of the box and sign your dart board
    haha the pack will come in quite handy. It has a few sets of the Unicorn Gripper 2 stems which are the ones im using currently anyway

What are the stems with these?....i can't seem to find them on DC

Hey Dream i should imagine you'll get these arrows later today, ordered mine same day as you and DC have never failed me. Always quick
    "THE RAGE"

Darts: Unicorn - John Part Hero Golden 24g
    Stems: Designa - Short
    Flights: Standard
    Board: Winmau - Blade 4

Highest out: 158 - T20, T20, D19 [Practice - 12/07/2013]
    Best leg of 501: 15 darts - 180, 105, 100, 24, 92 out [Practice - 28/09/2012]

Quote Originally Posted by der bomber View Post
    Their usually put in with the World Champ/Maestro sets etc. Most likely aluminium somethings but dunno the name for them though i'm afraid
    Last edited by The Rage; 18th April 2012 at 01:22 AM.
    "THE RAGE"

Steve Metalman
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rage View Post
    Their usually put in with the World Champ/Maestro sets etc. Most likely aluminium somethings but dunno the name for them though i'm afraid

The stems are Unicorn Maestros arent they?
    I'll have a look and edit in a link

Edit:

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Stems-U...873/index.html
    Last edited by Steve Metalman; 18th April 2012 at 03:29 AM. Reason: forgot to add Rages quote

Thems the ones! Fair play detective
    "THE RAGE"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by der bomber View Post
    They look like medium Unicorn Maestro stems to me - which would fit as the darts are in the Maestro collection

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Stems-U...duct_info.html
    Dartsforum Awards
    Tournament updates
    Easter 180 hour 2012 [x3]How to Dye Stems

Thanks lads.

Hey Dream i should imagine you'll get these arrows later today, ordered mine same day as you and DC have never failed me. Always quick
    Gutter. Postman just been and no new darts today

Should of frisked him.

He's holding out on you! Time to take action!
    Winmau Simon Whitlock 24g, Sliksticks, slim flights
    2012 180s: 20
    2013 180s: 0
    Least Darts Competitive 501: 18

Pffftt!! Gutting mate, have they put a despatched date up yet? Mine says yesterday so fingers crossed they're at home waiting for me i won't jinx either any further lol
    "THE RAGE"

Yeah they were dispatched yesterday. Kinda knew they wouldnt be there today as I had to email yesterday to get them to put gripped points on them instead of smooth ones so they probably werent dispatched until last night. Tmoro hopefully!

What ones did you go for Rage?

Spoonie my posty is a plum anyway! Had a run in with him before. The mrs had ordered something and he put one of those "sorry you were not in when I called" cards through the door instead of bringing the parcel. So I chased after him with his card, knowing fine well he was a fly man and couldnt be bothered carrying it with him and gave him half an hour to bring it back before I took some action of my own. We have never really seen eye to eye since lol

Spoonie my posty is a plum anyway! Had a run in with him before. The mrs had ordered something and he put one of those "sorry you were not in when I called" cards through the door instead of bringing the parcel. So I chased after him with his card, knowing fine well he was a fly man and couldnt be bothered carrying it with him and gave him half an hour to bring it back before I took some action of my own. We have never really seen eye to eye since lol
    There's nothing worse than that kind of thing. I've seen me staying in to wait for a delivery, sitting in the house with no visitors all day and then later going out and finding one of those cards on the doormat (outside the door, so the postie didn't attract attention by posting it through the door). It gives me the rage!
    Winmau Simon Whitlock 24g, Sliksticks, slim flights
    2012 180s: 20
    2013 180s: 0
    Least Darts Competitive 501: 18

Yeah they were dispatched yesterday. Kinda knew they wouldnt be there today as I had to email yesterday to get them to put gripped points on them instead of smooth ones so they probably werent dispatched until last night. Tmoro hopefully!

What ones did you go for Rage?

Hey Dream, My darts did come to me yesterday i went for Eric Bristow in 24g (I shall get some pics on later). The Anderson ones you have gone for are of a similar design and a lovely looking set, hope you get on with them mate. I am buying no more different sets other than Bristow's because other darts have been messing with my head lol, oh just one thing to be aware of mate is that sometimes gripped points can be board wreckers but i suppose it depends on how long the points are and how far up or down the barrell the grip area is, anyway enjoy them man!
    Last edited by The Rage; 19th April 2012 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Additional
    "THE RAGE"

Hey Dream, My darts did come to me yesterday i went for Eric Bristow in 24g (I shall get some pics on later). The Anderson ones you have gone for are of a similar design and a lovely looking set, hope you get on with them mate. I am buying no more different sets other than Bristow's because other darts have been messing with my head lol, oh just one thing to be aware of mate is that sometimes gripped points can be board wreckers but i suppose it depends on how long the points are and how far up or down the barrell the grip area is, anyway enjoy them man!
    You have made me paraniod now that the grips will ruin my board!! lol

They came today, nice darts. Moved down a bit weight wise from the Lowes as I found them a bnit heavy. Taking a bit of getting used to the weight but hopefully wont take too long

Only one thing that annoyed me was the Anderson darts were supposed to come with his new special edition flights but only one of them was in the box. I ordered 9 sets of his old ones but was kinda wanting to use the new ones first

Am I nitpicking??